/14/

Jungkook~
All of my co-members have girlfriends now. So sad that I still don't have yet.. Hey Jungkook! Jimin called. Yes? I answered. Were going to the park bro. He said. Arasso. I said. I bring out the clothes that I'm gonna wear. I'm wearing a blue polo shirt, grey pants and black Vans. When I finished wearing those stuff, I did my hair. I put wax in my hair and styled it. I got my cologne and apply it to myself. And I wore my Watch which was given by my one and only love Yerim. Aissh. When will I confess to her? How about now? Faster please! The author said. Kekekek.^^ Shut up Author. Kekeke. I'll confess to her when the time is right. After I got ready, I got down stairs..

Yeri~
Hey girl! Were going to the park today. Said Seulgi. Ne! I will get ready. I answered. Seulgi got down stairs and I'm now alone in the room. I got out my blue tank top, short jumper and my black Vans.After I wore my outfit, I did my make up. I put a thin layer of eye liner,mascara, lipgloss. After I did my make up, I did my hair. I curled it and I put a blue bow on top of my hair and I wore my bracelet with my name on it, that was given by my bestfriend or love.. And I'm done. I went downstairs and I saw Jungkook. Why so handsome? I said to myself.. Hi jungkook! I said. Oh hello Yerim-ah! Nice outfit. He said. Where are the others? I asked him. Upstairs probably getting down by couple. Hahah just joking. He said. Hahaha! I just laughed.

Me: Yah! Kang Seulgi! Son Wendy! Park Joy! Bae Irene! What took you you so long?
Rv: Sorry Yerim-ah.^^
Me: Aniyo, Kwaenchanaeyo.^^

Kajja! Jungkook said. Ne! We all said..

At the park...

Me and Irene placed the blanket on the grass and Jungkook and Taehyung got out some food.
Let's eat! We called out the others.

While eating..

JK: What to do next?
Me: Let's just take a walk for a minute.^^
Seulgi: Uhm guys.. Is it okay to seperate when walking?
Wendy: Sure.. That would be great.
The others: Yeah, sure. That's great.^^

Seulgi~
While eating...
Jk: What to do next?
Y: Let's take a walk for a minute.^^
Me: Uhm guys.. Is it okay to seperate when walking?
Wendy: Sure.. That would be great.
The others: Yeah, sure. That's great.^^

While I was walking with Jimin,
Me: Jimin-ah! Nice plan! Kekekeke^^
Jimin: Yeah. I hope Yerim and Jungkook is having a nice walk together.
Me: When can they be a couple? Hey Jimin-ah! I will tell you something. But please,.. Don't tell Jungkook about this.
Jimin: I wish they will be a couple soon. What is it Seul? Sure. I won't tell him.
Me: Yerim likes Jungkook...
Jimin: Omo! Jinjja? Well, Jungkook likes her too. So, their feelings are the same. Why don't they confess to each other? Aigo.. Let's plan them a Date or a talk by just the two of them.
Me: Omo! That will be great. Wait, I'll call the others so that we can plan for it.
Jimin: Ne!

Jimin~
The others were here exept the two.

Me: So what are we going to do?
Wendy: Valentines Day is coming. Tell Jungkook to confess in Valentines Day. We need him right here to know the plan. We'll talk later at the dorm. (I'm informing you that they are in a dorm now, not Jungkook's house. Sorry for changing. Kekeke^^)
All: Yeàh, let's talk with him later.

Jungkook~
I'm here with Yerim..
Me: Hey Yerim-ah! Can I know who you like? Please??...
Y: Yes you can. But not right now. Sorry Kookie..
Me: Aish.. Arasso..^^
Y: Hope you understand.^^
Me: Yes I do.^^ Oh! Jimin texted me... He that we should go back now.
Y: Arasso.
Me: Kajja!
Y: Ne!^^

Me&Yeri: Hi guys. Are you waiting here a long time?
Them: Ani. Were here just now. ^^
Jin: Let's fix our things and go back to our dorm. Or before going to our dorm let's eat ice cream first?
Joy: Let's eat first!
Jin: Arasso my Princess!
Yoongi: Aish. Stop being so cheesy and let's go now, I want to eat now.
Jimin: Me too. Let's go now.
Me: Jimin, you drive. I'm to lazy to drive. Kekeke^^
Jimin: Aissh. Arasso.