/13/

Yeri~

My co-members have boyfriends now exept Joy. I think she likes Jin. Let me ask..
Uhmm.. Joy? Can I ask you something personal? I asked.. Yeah,Sure ^^.. What is it? Joy asked. Please answer this honestly.. Do you somehow like Jin? I asked.. Honestly Yes.. I like him.. But I don't know if he likes me too. She said. Uhmm. let me help you with him.. I said. Thanks Yerim..^^ She said..

Well now, I need to find Jin. He is in the room with Jungkook and Jimin.
Me: Hey Jin! Can I ask you something?
Jin: Yeah,sure.. What is it?

Me: Do you kinda like Joy?
Jin: Honestly.... Yes.. I like her. And I'm planning to confess to her this day. Can you guys help me? (He said while looking in Me,Jimin and Jungkook.)
JM&JK: Yeah, sure bro..
All of us: What's your plan Jin?
Jin: I'm planning to confess today as I said to Yerim. So here's the plan: Yeri, You can tell it to your members. And You will all bring Joy in the backyard of Jungkook's house,ARASSO?
Jungkook and Jimin, lets talk later with the other boys...
Me: Arasso.. :D

Jin~

So guys, I need to tell you something.....

Yoongi and Tae: What is it Jin?
Me: Can you help me? You see, I like Joy and I will confess to her today. Can you help me arranged Jungkook's Backyard?
All of them: Yeah, Sure. You help us so we will help you too..^^

Can bring it up a bit? oppss. Yeah that's the right angle..
I wish she will accept my confession...

Yerim.. Bring her now... I texted her.. Arasso.She replied..

Uhm? What is this? Hello?? She said..

Me: Hi Joy..^^
Joy: Oh! you startled me.^^

Me: Uhm Joy?
Joy: Yes Jin?^^
Me: I like you.. And I want you to be mine.. Can you be my girl? Do you accept my confession?
Joy: Yes..^^ I will be your girl Jin.. Saranghae^^
Me: Nado Saranghae.. :*

Hi! Author here! So the Pairs are Been revealed.. The pairs are: JungRi,SeulMin,TaeRene,WenYoo/WenGa,JoyJin/JinJoy...
Hope you like all the pairs.. Thanks for reading.. Don't forget to vot