/11/

Irene~
Were all here at the circle of the mall and waiting for Yeri and Jungkook.
Oh! There here! Seulgi said. What took you so long? I asked them. Sorry, we just ate ice cream and never knew the time. They said. Arasso. I said.

Then were here at home... Guys what do you want to eat? We don't wanna cook, were to lazy to..I said. Uhmm. Let's order pizza and chicken. Yeri said. Pizza it is. We said. While waiting for the pizza we just relaxed our body by sitting in the living room. I'm sitting next to Taehyung. Aish I think I really like him, I hope he feels the same.. I thought..

Ding dong!! Ding dong!! Pizza's here! Seul said. Let me help you Seul. Jimin said. Aish.. Those lovebirds.

Were eating pizza and I caught Taehyung looking at me. Is there something wrong? I asked him. Uhmm. Ani.^^ he said.

Taehyung~
Were eating pizza and while eating I was staring at Irene. But suddenly she asked what's wrong. Aish. I got caught. Ani..^^ I said.

I think I need to confess to her. I really like her. Hope she feels the same^^

After eating we all went to our rooms.

In our room..
Me: Jimin-ah! Jungkook-ah! Can you call Jin and Yoongi?
JM&JK: Ne!
Jin&Yoongi: Were here!
Jin: What's with the emergency meeting here?
Me: Uhm guys..? Can you uhm. Help me with something?
All of them: Yeah, sure.. What is it?
Me: Can you help me confess to Irene? I really like her guys..
JK: Ayiee! I knew it. You like her..
JM: So what's the plan?
Me: Yoongi and Jimin, can you call Wendy and Seul?
Yoo&JM: Ne! Wait a second..
Wen&Seul: Why did you call us?
JM: Uhm. Taehyung's gonna confess to Irene..^^
Wen: Jinjja?
Seul: Jinjja?? So what's the plan?
Me: Seul and Wen, when Irene asks were we are, say that we went on the Grocery. And bring her to the park at 4 pm sharp. Arasso?
Then you guys will come with me to arranged the set up in the park. Jin&Yoongi, can you buy some flowers? Jimin and Jungkook will stay with me to arranged the table and everything. Arasso?
All of them: Ne!
Me: Seul! Wen! Tell Yeri and Joy about this.^^
Wen&Seul: Ne!^^

This chapter is so freaking short. Sowry readers. But next time I will make the chapter longer I Promise. ❤ saranghaeyo! Kamsa! Don't forget to vote!😁😁