Susan

Yes he gonna fill my pain taking up for her when i knew what the Bitxh problem was. Damn where Ace Boogie at i need a hit bad. Mary are you hungry honey. No momma replied Mary. You got to eat baby. We have been gone from home for about 3 weeks and i wasn't planning on going back i had to get ready to live my life My son was in the Army and my oldest daughter was probably some where with her legs spread. Come on baby damn answer the phone i prayed. Ace Boogie answered finally sounding all out of breath. Hey baby i need some money and a hit please i asked. Hell naw he said but i can give you words of advice go home to your husband and he hung up on me.

************************************
Damn i didn't want to go but i didn't have no funds on me and David cleared out my account i had to get to the bottom of this. I walked in pissed that David wasn't home I start rambling thru the mail and looking to see if i had any change in the cushions of the couch. I'm happy that i left my baby with my friend Fiona from work for the night. Because tonight it was going down this motherfucker was giving me some money or i was pawning everything in this Bitxh tomorrow. I looked at the clock and it was 9:30 and this nigga still wasn't home. Fifteen minutes later a car pulls up in the driveway. I see that its him I'm starting some shit tonight. David walked in looking drain in the face like he was sick. I didn't give a fuck oh nigga you sick because i took my baby and left this house. That's my baby and what you say you was gonna fight me in court for her you can't fight for something that ain't yours David. David looked at me and didn't say anything he went to the fridge and got a beer. He never drank in his life. I must really broke his heart i thought. Oh and you cleared out our joint account for what who is she is you giving the money to Keshia she's what you focused on now that's going to change after tonight because she's not your child or Mary. And i wish John wasn't yours either all you do is read that Bible and act like everything will work with prayer we live in a world of Sin and you knew we were never perfect. David stood and slapped me I could feel the burn from his hand that stung upon my face. He looked me in my eyes and told me to go straight to HELL I was shocked it turned me on so much i wanted him bad. What he said next shook me to the core I cleared out all of the accounts to bury our son John he died and you was no where for me to contact you so i didn't look no more after the first week i found out you quit your job was out doing drugs and jumping in and out cars turning tricks. Damn all the while with our daughter sleeping in cars and on johns floor while they fucked me in the bed for a little change to get a hit. I don't give a damn what David said he lying about all this to get us back that don't work with me. i had a one way ticket and that was for me to enjoy the night. I had to call Ace Boogie because i need a loan.
***********************************
He wasn't answering again something gotta to be wrong. I drove to his place and tried to peep in the window. I couldn't really see i stood by the bathroom window because i heard giggling but then she started talking i know that voice was someone i remember Is that Keshia????