Sisters

4 years ago i welcomed my baby girl into the world i was so excited because Ace Boogie was by my side i was his main Bitxh i had all those old hoes jealous of me fuck them is what my hips spelled out when i switched by. He treated me like a diamond i had his nose so far up in this pussy is all that it took to get my hands on that money. He had me up in that penthouse living the life while i looked down on these wannabes. But all that came to a halt when Tyia turned 2 Child Protection Services came to the house with the police they had a warrant for Ace Boogie arrest. I was shitty they took my baby my mom was lock up but i did have my dad. I called him because he had moved out of the house. Daddy CPS is here taking Tyia help me please. I begged. I called Lola she was there when i needed her the most thanks sis love you was all i can say to her. I was headed to get my life on the right track Daddy was to slow so i boarded a bus and headed to Ohio. I arrived the next day Lamar picked me up cause my cousin was at work. She was working towards something and i needed to do the same. When we entered the house Lamar showed me the guest room it was nice. Thanks Lamar i said Your Welcome he replied. I called David again he told me he was gonna handle everything but Ace was on the run. I needed to make sure he was safe was all i could think about i had to get away i wanted to start over get my baby back and Ace back on he was our breadwinner. Lamar stepped into the room when i was crying and gave me a hug and told me everything will be okay.
I got settled into my room. I had to do something so I took a shower crying as the water ran down my face and went to my room i had my robe on i walked to my closet trying to find something to put on after that long bus ride. Lamar knocked at the door hey you want to go to the bar and have drink Lola don't get off work til later. Yes we can i said i needed a drink. We went out to this club called Wet Bar and had drinks Lamar was trying to be so sweet that i actually never had this type of conversation since Chris from college. Lamar listened to my pain and i wasn't showing any skin to get his attention. Where were you when i needed this type of comfort i giggled as our hands touched. I pulled away my hand. I'm ready to go i said. We walked outside looking for a cab and went back to the house at the same time Lola was pulling up. Hey cuz i screamed we hugged and ran into the house to catch up Lamar excused his self and went to bed. I was coming down in a few weeks to visit you but when you called i was so excited because i didn't have to do that drive. Well sis this is your home so get comfortable.
***********************************
Clear Clear were losing her is what i hear as I'm fading in and out. Don't let me lose this battle. I was just being sneaky i want something that didn't belong to me i risked my relationship with my new fiance for it. How did i know he was my cousin Susan baby daddy the same nigga that's running after her oldest daughter. I don't want to die.
************************************
I woke up from that nightmare i was now married and pregnant to the love of my life with a baby boy on the way i was 6 months into the pregnancy and went about my day as being very active. The next few weeks i woke up with false contractions Lamar and Keshia was right by my side when those things kept me up they rushed me off to the hospital. The doctor kept me so i told Lamar to take Keshia home so she can get some rest before she headed out in the morning for court. When Lamar and Keshia got home they had other shit on their minds they kissed slowly and one thing lead to another they were in bed making love Keshia never felt this kind of passion before my god Lamar it feels so good get this pussy daddy bang it out baby i screamed. I don't want to do it like that i want to make love to you like i can tell you need it and Keshia you don't have to be so loud i said. Well i know but it feels good to know we don't have to sneak around Lola's in the hospital having your baby. Yes but then she will be home for 6 weeks we need to make plans to cover us for those weeks.
************************************ We had sex every chance we could. Lola had the baby at 8 months and they kept her for 2 extra weeks we fooled around between work i had got a bartender job to work a few hours so i can go home and lay up with Lamar. Lola came home with Lamar Jr i was excited because i kept my job until Lola goes back to work and i would become her nanny fulltime and her husbands fulltime lover.
I woke up feeling nauseated i had these symptoms before. I ran to the the toilet oh my goodness i know I'm not pregnant naw i think its food poisoning i said. Lola came knocking at the door or you okay she said I'm fine i replied. Just a little food poisoning. A few days past and i was still having the same shit going on i had to warn Lamar and i had to do something quick.
************************************
I made a appointment to see the doctor Keshia Dixon your Pregnant and we have bad news we also have your test results your HIV Positive we can prescribe some pills is all i heard my head was spinning. Doctor is there any clinics around that do abortions no ma'am not in this city. Oh my goodness i needed to contact dad but he was on a mission trip in Africa. I have to call to go somewhere. I can tell Lamar but i had to find a time.
***********************************
Lola only been back to work for a few weeks but her mind was on the baby. But she also knew something wasn't right with Keshia she had to make sure her little sister was straight so she left work early and ordered her some soup. When she got home she seen her in the bedroom closet hey sis. Keshia jumped oh you scared me she said. She was tucking some papers into a shoe box. Hey sis i brought you some soup.
************************************ The next day Keshia left out early. And Lola agreed to watch the baby so she can get some time to rabble something wasn't right. Lola looked in the shoe box and didn't see anything what did she have. Later that week Keisha felt better but had a glow so Lola teased her and said girl you got that pregnancy glow they giggled but they was both being devilish.
************************************A week passed and everything went back to normal Lamar and Keshia was back to fucking up a storm. But Lola was at work not willing to concentrate. She got up from her desk she knew she had HIV but she needed to know where she got it from she wanted to get herself checked again because she just wasn't comprehending that she had been only fucking her husband but she did suck a few dicks before she got married but the baby was fine. It was more to this problem.
Lamar i said huh he replied. I'm pregnant he grabbed me tight and kissed me he said ok we need to make plans to run off in a few weeks. Come here he said take off them clothes. I climbed on top of that skinny man and rode that 12 inch dick i made love to that man like he was all mine i love you Lamar I love you too Keshia said Lola as she pulled the trigger. BANG....