Present: Dejaun & Da-da

Dejaun was from the Chi. He was laid back the oldest of all of his father kids. He knew little of his dad because his mom told him about some girl that had the nigga brainwashed back in the days. All he know was that he wanted to be just like him one day but be apart of his children life if he ever had any.
************************************
Damn i wanted to see Tyia she wanted me to be safe but i didn't know my problems would follow me here i had to talk to my granny. Grandma i called. Yes bae she said I'm having problems with my relationship with Tyia she saying I'm fucking up I don't want to lose her. Now boy that there is puppy love you will grow from that but do you think she's telling you something that will keep your eyes opens and your damn mouth close? Grandma had a point and my ass needed to listen to these wise words. So boy when I'm going to meet this lovely girl who has your heart? Soon Grandma soon.......
***********************************
Da-da damn come on we late. Girl we always late i said. Tyia was on one today this mess was to much we traveling all over looking for some man for questions is she crazy this nigga was a ex- convict and she had questions. Tyia we should not be doing this why didn't we get your little boyfriend to go with us to protect us i joked. She gave me a look that scared me a little. Yeah you right lets go home and don't bring him up no more. We made it to my Aunt Sissy house by sunset and on my porch was this nigga Dejaun what do you want i asked. I missed you he said. I missed him too but this wasn't the time for this sad shit. Baby you was right he said I turned and looked at him i had a talk with my granny and she said i was doing things wrong out here in the streets. I couldn't believe he got it together from a talk with granny. I got to meet this wise young lady soon i said. You can tonight.
************************************
Dang she played me dropped me after we said we was going to the mall. Well i guess i will be heading there myself. Walking into the food court i Spotted the sexist caramel colored man. Hey baby he said. Oh was all i can say was i about to strike gold and score me a Sugga daddy tonight. Hey big daddy i said with a giggle. Why you here alone by yourself he said. My girl kicked me to the side for her lil boyfriend. And you i asked, oh just here buying something for my moms birthday he replied. So whats your name he asked Deanna and yours Chris.
************************************
I picked up Tyia she was so beautiful i wanted to make her my life tonight. Letting her meet granny was gonna give me the answer i want i had a Promise ring for her that i was gonna love her and only her I didn't want to go off and get an engagement ring we were still young and we wanted things to run its course as we pull up to the house. I can smell the good food granny was cooking. Hey granny i said while coming in the house. She had her back to us hey granny this is the love of my life Tyia. Granny turned around and had a look on her face that made her gasp.