Lamar and Lola

I had to give it to her, Lola was one of a kind but when her cousin/sister Keshia came to the city I wanted her on my side. I sped thru the streets of Natti to get to the bus station to see that beautiful young lady face again. She got off the bus looking around Hey baby girl I said with a smile. How are you I said trying to break the ice. She looked at me with tears in her eyes fine but i wish it was better. It will be I told her promise. She smiled a little and that let me know i was warming up to her.
************************************We rode to the house in silence but I wanted to get to know her. Lola always talk about how Keshia momma would put her down call her sluts and bitches. Talk about this nigga named Ace Boogie and how he was using her to get to Keshia she even said the nigga tried to rape her one time. The day I see that nigga I'm putting a bullet in him.
We pull up to the house she hops out the truck like she had the keys to my front door. Shit hold up baby girl i got this i took her bags and told her to follow me to the guest room. Is there anything you need i asked. No i just want to take a shower she said. And walked to her room. I watch her as she walked away my dick grew hard instantly.
***********************************
I heard the shower come on. I stood outside the door listening I could hear her crying. I wish i could walk in and hold her. I knew Lola wasn't going to be able to be around much because she was working, going to school, and on top of that she was pregnant. But it was my chance to know what the hype was about Ms Keshia. I heard the shower go off i tipped toed to the room. She came out in her robe looking so sexy wet. She went in the room and closed the door. I came to her door I could smell the lotions she was putting on her body. I pulled out my dick and began stroking it I had a urge now and i had to get what I wanted and it was Keshia.
***********************************
I knew Lola was getting off work in a few hours and I had to get out the house with this beauty and show her off to my homeboys. I called Keshia name no answer. I walked to her door and knocked you want to go out for a few with me and my boys i asked. She said why not we rode to the Wet Bar and just caught up on things. She met my boys. slow danced and even stared at me for a second. I touched her hand as she was sipping her wine cooler but she pulled away. I had to find another way. We left early and i acted like she had something on her face then i took it there i forced my tongue into her mouth. She kissed me back and right then i knew i had her.
***********************************
This nigga think because I'm pregnant I can't still have fun I was over his homeboy Mark house on my knees sucking on his fat ass dick. When he called and said his sister-in-law was in town and he wanted to bring her down to the club to show her the city. Man naw i can't make it tonight i have to put the Rig on the highway first thing in the morning said Mark. As he hung up i have a Big Ass Rig to put on the rode in the morning nigga her name is Lola. Bend over baby i said i want to hit that pregnant pussy again. You want me to hit it or do you want to finish sucking I want to finishing sucking baby i don't want to hurt our baby because you want to hit it all rough and shit. Yeah okay turn over then he said. I got back on my knees and sucked his dick good until he yelped and said he about to cum I leaned back and let him skeet it on my stomach.
************************************
I pulled up as the cab got home hey honey i said to Lamar. Hey Keshia hey sis she replied. I just had to catch up with her and find out about what was going on with the case. And what would be her next step because she couldn't stay here for long. And that was a promise...