Lock Up

What have I done I can't believe I'm here. I have a baby at home a husband who fucked over me he chose her over me. I wouldn't have done it if I had paid attention to the signs i was a bringing a whore into my home. That wasn't perfect but it was enough for us.
***************************
Bang goes the gun. Yeah i shot her ass but i was going to make up a lie and get off with a lesser charge. I was just gonna scare her but it went off. Lamar slides her limp body off of him and he had the nerve to start crying saying I killed his baby. He got dressed and called the cops. On me his fucking wife i couldn't believe what i was hearing he told the cops i was his estranged wife and that i was stalking his girlfriend what kind of bullshit was this. He covered her so when the cops come they wouldn't see her naked body. I stood there in shock and cried for Lamar to hold me but he refused he kept telling me to leave his family alone. But i was family I left and went straight to Mark house he was gone to work i showered and got dressed. I called my mom Sissy and told her what i done I was on my way to prison but i had to pay Ace Boogie a visit again.
******************************
I got to the prison and got ready for my visit with Ace Boogie. He looked nice coming thru the door. Hi dad i said to him (Using our code) I got a A on my Biology test to let him know i murdered that Bitch. See Ace contacted me and told me all the dirt he dug up on Keshia and told me to get her so i lured her to my house. See money talks and i needed it to get me thru law school i was poisoning the girl and that wasn't working so i had to try something else. So i got the job done by shooting her. Now go meet Chris again he flying in today and don't speak of this to anyone not even him of your accomplishments in life he said.
********************************
I called Chris I'm on my way now. I came to the hotel where he was he gave me the luggage that had the money in it. And a kiss i was gonna hit the highway with no where to go. Damn i was gonna miss Chris he was my first love. I didn't want to tell him about me finding about what i had he would probably send someone to kill me. I was on the run and the cops was gonna have to find my ass.
**********************************
Lock up the Guard screamed the cell door slammed in my face. I felt alone but it was cool i was gonna make it thru this. Hey said someone is your name Lola. Yes i said like i was the Baddest Bitxh in here. Hey do you know Susan Yes i choked. She said your ass is hers tonight. I pissed myself. Damn I'm dead.