Prison

Susan was locked up for the assault against her own cousin Lola. I can't believe that Bitxh was trying to fuck my baby daddy I tried to disfigure her fucking face. I bet she regret that shit now i have already been in here since that night i was praying her ass didn't wake up. I was doubting my own daughter saying she was nasty but it was my little cousin i bet it was Sissy that put her up to that shit. Since i was fucking her man Joe like he was mine. Shit he was paying for this time and pussy and i was willing to give it to him. I was so sad not seeing my baby Mary her dad had her raising her with his wife in Florida. That suppose to been me but i had other things on my mind that night.
************************************
Lola on the floor bleeding from the wound i caused. Ace Boogie on the phone calling the police. I take off i had no where to go but home. I pulled up at the house ran inside David was standing by the fireplace weeping i ran straight into his arms begging for him to pray for me. He looked down at me and hugged me tight. At that moment I wanted my family back. I missed the happiness in our home. For a few moments of pleasure brought a heartache pain I fucked up. David kiss me i said as i saw the flashing lights approaching the house. He did just that and a tear ran down my face. I'm going away for a while David i need you to find Keshia and pick up Mary from Fiona's and get our family back together. At that very moment the police said come out with your hands I walked and did as i was told.
************************************
That was 5 years. You have a visitor.
I got my things together and went to see my friend it was David he stayed by my side thru all of this. He never asked for a divorce he knew i had a drug problem he seen that i got all the treatments i needed. He made my day he moved closer to the prison because he said he missed me being his wife. I missed being her too. Hi hunny he said hi i said thru the glass. You will be getting released soon on parole what do you think about that he said. I can't wait did you find Keshia? Naw she staying with Lola in Ohio but she said she will visit you but she needs more time you know she has a daughter now name Tyia. Oh my i giggled I'm a grandma and you a grand sorry honey. Naw thats fine i am a grandpa she brought her to visit me a few days ago. Time Up hollered the Guard Love you David i said love you too he said.
***********************************
3 years later I'm in my cell looking at the news and this cut up face Bitch popped up on my television screen Breaking News Lola Carter has been charged with the murder of 24 year old Keshia Dixon. I screamed how could this be this bitxh murdered my baby i can't believe this shit is happening to me. I got into my bed and cried.
************************************
5 weeks later Lock up the guard shouted. I peeped through the holes of my cell window as the doors slammed. I see they was bringing in fresh meat. I knew i wasn't going to see Lola ever again or so i thought.