Lola

I out grown Keshia some years ago i was now older with no kids I was ready for a family but not just yet I was for filling my dreams I was a fulltime student in Law School and married to an engineer Lamar and he was my everything. Even to the damage on my face he loved me. Keshia and I was inseparable but she was just too young to understand i had needs. I wanted things that didn't involve sex that shit played out the last time i visited Naptown three years ago I found out some shit that can make my cousin marriage crumble. But i was one to respect my elders my momma taught me that. But it was sad that all this was going on because I knew that Keshia was my sister and my competition.
************************************ We got together after she was fucking that nigga in her parents bed I invited her into my home and she stayed with me and Lamar for a while it was nice having her here and we living together as sisters. I shared what i knew about her and she was shocked but she was also excited. She stayed running in and out of this house like someone was after her but she was out every night with different men. I had to ask her what was it that made her do all this and she said her mother did it and it was the only thing she knew. I wanted her to change and follow the right path but she was to far gone. She had finally got the chance to fuck with Ace Boogie and she became his main chick she was doing good for herself but I was jealous a little bit that should have been me i fucked with his friends to get closer to him. He knew i wanted him but all he talked about was Keshia black ass. I made a unexpected trip to the city just for him. I went by there one night looking for Nate but i really had Ace on my mind.
************************************ I remember it like it was yesterday. He was sitting on the couch looking sexy i made sure i wore a short dress with no panties. As i knocked at the door i heard his voice i instantly got wet. Who is it? He said. Its me Lola He opened up the door with a tee shirt and pajamas, i could see the imprint of his dick in them pj's. Hey while heading to his couch is Nate here i asked. Now gurl you know he don't live here he done got married and got a baby on the way. Oh i didn't know i was just visiting family and i thought i would stop by and say hi to him. Oh he said where ole girl at?. I knew the nigga was talking about Keshia Bitxh ass she out and about. Why you always ask about her? Because she cool people and i want her. But she's a virgin and she's not here jumping in and out of bed with nigga's. Well she ain't so innocent anymore i told him. I told him the story and let him know she was staying with me in Ohio. And i wanted to play in my neck of the woods tonight. He was off in a daze after i told him about Keshia I mean what did this Bitxh have that he wanted so bad? He asked me did I want some liquor to drink and i said yes i wanted to loosen him up some. So we sipping and watching t.v. and i got to touching myself in front of him i had just taken some Spanish fly and i was getting a little horny. He watched me as i spread my legs and giggled. He's telling me my pussy looks real tasty but he didn't want it. I was shitty so i begged him to let me suck his dick and he agreed. I sucked his dick like there was no tomorrow i wanted this man for myself. I ran my tongue all around the head of his dick slurping and bobbing i lifted the shaft of that chocolate thang and sucked his balls. I licked and sucked and jacked him off i want to swallow his cum something i knew that might turn him on tonight. And making him forget about that slut Keshia. As I'm sucking away i hear the door open and in ran my crazy ass cousin Susan with a broken bottle and this Bitxh slashed me across the face. She caught me off guard screaming at me saying I'm fucking her baby daddy. I started screaming and then just black out.