Chris

Chris had a agenda and he had to get to Keshia for telling that damn lie that she was Raped. He knew she was kicking it with a nigga name Ace from the Bricks. She was out hiding i knew she was going to be hard to find since she was always on the go. But I thought about it if i found her i was going to torture her ass to death.
**********************************
2 years later I found out her Bitxh ass had a baby her and Ace lived in Penthouse Suites. I was ready to blow Operation Hoe Keshia out the water. This Bitxh pressed charges against me i got kicked out of school. Lost my wife and kids. I wanted her to lose it all too. I paid this crackhead to contact CPS and tell them that they was selling dope out the house with a baby there. I didn't want the baby to get involved in the cross fire in case there was any shooting. Her nigga went on the run from the cops, CPS took the baby and this Bitch skipped town. But to where?

************************************
Ace Boogie was release from prison after 15 years and i wanted to be his right hand man and act like i had his back. I wrote this nigga letters in jail and visited him with my girlfriend to act like she was interested in fucking with him. Til i caught this hoe coming out his room from a long night of fucking after i told her to get info not a mouth full of Balls. I ran that Bitxh down with my car. I didn't have time for her shit i needed a level headed girl. And i know i found her.