When He's Sick

(16)
NARUTO

"DAMMIT HOW DO YOU MAKE SOUP!?" You yell while flailing around the kitchen. Your boyfriend got sick, you don't know how but you were trying to help him get better.

"Use the cup soup... All you have to do is boil water then pour it into the cup." Naruto says like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"Shut up." You say rolling your eyes. He was laying down on the couch and you were trying to pour the soup in the cup.

This damn stupid gravity made the water slide down your arm. You screamed out in pain.
"OWWW!" You screamed, literally wanting to die due to your dramatic-ness.

"Babe? Are you okay?" Your boyfriend yelled from the couch.
"NO!" You say back.

"Where did you get hurt? Want me to kiss it better?" Naruto asks. You smile to yourself and walk a bit so you can stand infront of him. You lean in to kiss, when he starts coughing, ruining the moment.

"Sorry..." He says and you just giggle.

SASUKE

"I'm not sick, idiot." Sasuke stubbornly says.
"You are sick, douche." You respond and push him onto a chair.
"Hn." He says and angrily looks away. You groan in annoyance. You walk away and grab a book off your bookshelf, then walk back to Sasuke.

"HERE!" You yell and throw a dictionary at his face. Luckily for you, it hits him on the head.
"Did you just throw a dictionary at me, Y/N?" He asks with an eyebrow raised with suspicion.
"Yes! Would you look at that, it's paying off already."
"Hn."
"DO YOU WANT THE INTERNATIONAL VERSION!?" You scream, startling him.

"This is no way to treat a sick person." He says plainly.
"So you finally admit you're sick." You proudly state.

You speed off to the kitchen and pour him some medicine. Then you walk back to him to see him sleeping on the chair.

"Aww." You coo softly, before slapping him in the face.
He holds his red cheek in pain.
"What was that for?"
"Everything." You say and shrug.

NEJI

"I got sick while on a mission." Neji says between coughs.
"I'll get you some medicine. Stay here." You say and wander off to his medication drawer.

"Hey, Hinata? Where do you keep your medicine?" You ask your best friend as she walks past.
"Oh, j-just here." She says and points in the direction. You nod your head politely and pull open the cupboard.

"NEJI WHICH ONE DO YOU N-" You don't bother looking in the cupboard because you thought Hinata was right. You noticed someone glaring at you, so you turned around and saw the shocked and angry look on Hiashi's face so you looked into the cupboard and saw condoms.

You literally freak out and slam it closed.
"No! I was looking for the medicine I swear!" You exclaim while shaking your hands infront of your face. He shakes his head and walks off.

"HINATA I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" You yell with fire burning in your eyes. She gasps and quickly runs away.

With NO help at all from Hinata, you found the real medicine cabinet and get Neji some medication.

"What was that about?" Neji curiously asks once you get back.
"Oh nothing. Your uncle just thinks that we're doing it." You say casually as Neji attempts to swallow his medicine without choking.