Prologue

Haiii, YAYAYAYY first chapterr ((: Hope you enjoyy 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He took a step forward, closing the gap between us. I could feel his body against mine, his heavy breathing, telling me this wasn't any easier for him than it was for me.

I didn't want to do this. But it had to be done. I couldn't keep it in any longer.

He raised his hands towards my face, cupping my head within his warm hands. He moved aside a piece of hair in my face and tucked it behind my ear, taking the opportunity to put his hand on my cheek with one hand whilst the other one slid its way down to interlock our hands with each other.

He spoke, his voice trembling, "baby .. I."

"Lachlan." I interrupted.

"Is this really it ? Where everything ends ?"

"I don't know."

"Oh my god. Lachlan !" I began to yell, taking a step back, opening the gap between us again. I immediately missed the warmth between us. I let go of his hand and let it place itself by my side.

"Make a decision for once, PLEASE !"

It hurt. This hurt. I couldn't look at him. Those eyes, those beautiful eyes.

The ones that would look at me like I was the best thing in his life, like a treasure.

The only place left to look was to the side of the ground. I could see with the corner of my eyes, his feet moving towards me again. Fark.

He lowered both his hands towards mine to connect ours together. He did that thing that he knew made me melt; rubbing the side of my hand with his thumb. He took a deep breath and looked at me in the eyes.

"Baby." His trembling voice was evident once again. He took another deep breath.

"I honestly don't know what's gonna happen. All I know I want is you."

I was reaching my climax, I could feel the tears escaping my eyes. No, I couldn't. I couldn't show him how weak I was. Or how much I wanted him. How much I wanted us. How much he meant to me. How horrified I was of losing him.

"Lachlan, I think it's best if we .. "

"No ! Please ! Don't say it !"

"You don't know what I'm gonna say."

"I'm so scared right now. Baby, please."

He squeezed my hand and interlocked them even tighter. I felt the hands of the person I loved most in my entire life. Like my whole life was complete. The hands of the person who I wanted my forever with. The hands of the person who made me the happiest person in the world. The person who was my world.

What am I supposed to do .. ?