Class is in Session

Montgomery sat quietly in his seat, the red leather chair sticking to his skin, His father, Carson walked in and shook his head at the younger man but smiled comfortingly.

"Dad..."

"I don't want to hear it, you'll get enough nagging at home by papa"

"Ah man he's gonna be so pissed!" Monty threw his head back in frustration.

Carson sighed, running his fingers through his middle son's long blond hair, "it will be okay, he'll just say something about respect and obedience, the way he was raised, then he'll send you to care of the dogs and it'll be all over, okay baby boy?"

"Yes dad" Monty nodded and pushed his cheek into his father's palm.

"He loves all of you kids and can't stay mad"

"I know, this wasn't even my fault dad"

"Why don't you give me your story before the dean comes in okay?"

"Marc was making fun of the way the transfer student talks and how old he looks"

"And...?" Carson had a guess at what happened but he wasn't 100% sure.

"I told him to stop, he didn't, he tried to jump me after class and I slammed his back into a brick wall! Dad it's his fault! He jumped ME!"

"I know baby, calm down" Carson pampered his most troubled son and took his hand in his squeezing it as the Dean walked in.

"Good afternoon Mr. Jefferson, it's nice to finally meet you, Mr. Sterling usually comes when I have a problem with one of the kids"

"Well my husband is in New York at the moment so I came to pick Montgomery up"

"He's a fine boy, very smart and hardworking but he has a greedy tendency and a brute demeanor"

"I'm aware" Carson shot his son a glance and Monty sunk into the chair.

"Adisa wants to thank you though" The dean smiled and ushered her hand towards the door, when it opened Carson was stunned, the man, in his early twenties was beautiful, his skin was dark and his hair was long, down to his waist in nicely kept dreadlocks, his dark eyes barreled into Monty who was still looking at the Dean.

"Who's Adisa?"

"I am" Adisa said calling the white boys attention to him, "though my American name is Nation, which my American family has shortened to Shawn."

Monty looked back and his heart started beating wildly in his chest he stood up, awestruck. He frowned. "You're the reason Marc jumped me" he snapped and the thankful smile on Nation's face fell and he was left with a confused expression.

"Montgomery Jefferson-Sterling! Carson snapped, "Sit down and shut your mouth, Harrison would be so disappointed with the lack of respect just shown"

"I don't mind it that much sir" Nation smiled and his West African accent hung heavily in his words.

"While your father and I speak of punishment," The dean turned to Monty, "I need you to show Adisa around campus"

Monty stood up and sighed, grabbing his pec length dirty blond, slightly wavy hair and pulled the top part into a bun, getting the strands away from his face.

"You look very lovely in long hair" Nation commented smiling, not understanding the blush the spread across the American boy's cheeks.