Chapter one: Maddison Montgomery

Past

*bang bang* "JUSTIN ITS COMING! THE BABY ITS COMING!" A women screamed bloody murder. Suddenly a man rushes in and swooping the women off her feet and running for the car. "We'll be at the hospital soon babe, wanna blunt to calm your nerves?" The drunken man said to the women. As he lights it for her and passes it back the women gladly takes it and inhales a big puff. "Get me to the fucking hospital you idiot! This stupid kid doesn't seem to wanna wait!" The women said with pain clearly in her voice. This isn't your average couple, this is mr and miss Montgomery. This couple is not only post heads, but as well as crack addicts and alcoholics. The fact that they are still even having a child is a miracle. " what does it look like I'm doing you fucking bitch" the man Angelou responded. This angered the lady turning her face a shade of red the man didn't know existed. "We aren't going to make it! Its coming now" the women screamed in pain. After a few moments and running a lot of red lights they made it to the hospital parking lot were a beautiful baby girl was born. "You dumb cunt look at the mess you made on my back seats! I just had these put in!" The man screamed in anger. " oh back off would you? If your dumb condom hadn't of broke we wouldn't be in this stupid situation.!" She fired back. Just then a sound of squealing tires came out of no where and smashed right into the Montgomery's car sending the car flying across the parking lot. The car burst into flames killing the man and women.

"Hey I got something over here!" The head police officer said. He picked up the barely breathing baby and rushed it over to the paramedics. " quick do something!" The officer shouted. They responded quickly, hooking up the baby to oxygen and closing any open wounds. " how on earth did she survive?" The paramedics asked in disbelief. How could a small baby born just minutes before the accident survive such a traumatic event, on top of all the drugs and alcohol its already in taken from its mother. " I'm not sure but all I know is this is one strong baby" the officer said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

He goes back to the scene of the crime and comes across a baby's blanket. Written of the blanket was Maddison Montgomery. Just as the baby was about to be taken away to go for further treatment, the officer rushes to the nurse handing her the blanket " I think this may belong to her" the nurse examines the blanket and looked up at the officer with a smile " you saved her why don't you name her?" The officer stood there for a bit, shocked. " you want me to name her?" The nurse smiled and nodded. " follow me please"

The nurse lead the man into a room that was safe for the baby girl and began to hook her up to all kinds of machines to help her breath. " we'll go on you saved her you name her." The nurse said with a hint of sass in her voice. The officer laughed and looked down at the sweet baby girl. So innocent. Yet she was brought into this world in the worst way. "Does she have any defects?" He asked the nurse with concern in his voice. " yes, she has some drug related defects, she's seems to be addicted to crack, as well as heroin." The nurse said sadly. The officer looked down at the baby again and smiled " in the many years I have worked at the police station I've never seen a baby this strong. She shouldn't be breath right now after that accident." He said still in disbelief. The nurse nodded waiting for him to continue. " this baby needs to have the perfect name, as well as two middle names." The officer said deep into thought. " she deserves a happy and full life... Wouldn't you agree?" He asked the nurse with tears rolling down his face. She nodded sympathetically. " you know I lost my daughter a few years ago due to drugs. She was my little angel, she just made a couple of bad decisions. My baby never made it passed 18. But this baby has a shot at life now that she doesn't have her parents anymore." The officer continued wiping away the tears. The nurse moved herself over towards the officer placing a hand on his shoulder for comfort. " what happened to your daughter was not your fault, and what happened to this little girl is. If it wasn't for you finding her she wouldn't have made it. So think about it this way. Maybe it's a sign from your daughter, maybe she helped you find this little girl because she felt bad for leaving you so soon." The nurse explained. " so choose a good name in memory of your daughter. Have it to represent a future for the baby in front of you." She explained wiping her eyes as well. After a few moments passed the officer looked down one last time at the perfect angel before his eyes. " Maddison Angel Christina Montgomery" the officer said with a smile. The nurse looked at him. " why that name?" She asked curiously. " Maddison means strength as well as the son of Mathew, Angel in memory of my baby girl, Christina means peacemaker, and Montgomery was her parents last name." The officer explained. "Good luck Maddison. I'm sure you'll do great things in life" the officer said to the baby girl before turning around and leaving.

At the age of 6.

"Maddison! Come here right now!" The mean household lady yelled. Shaking with fear she obeys and continues to see what the women would like. "Y-y-yes?" She stutterers. With an anger look upon the lady's face she grabs the small girl and throws her in a closet, making her smash her head open a bit. "S-s-stop your hurting me!" Maddison pleads. But the women wasn't having it. " you've been a bad little girl Maddison! This is why no one wants to adopt you!" She screams in the little 6 year old girls face. With tears streaming down her face she tries to stand but has no such luck. The women finally noticed her head and with a heavy breath she picks the girl up and places her on a chair. " don't move" she said to her in a very stern voice.

The women comes back over with the first aid and begins to fix what she had caused. Suddenly a huge bang appeared at the door send the front door right off the hinges. " what the fuc-" the lady was cut off by the police and was taken away. The little girl became very light head by the amount of blood that was lost. A police officer rushes over to her need "what's your name love?" The little girl looks up with fear in her eyes and begins to retreat back. " no no I won't hurt you love. I just want to know your name. That mean lady won't be hurting you anymore." The officer says in the sweetest voice. The little girl looks up, still distant but begins to speak " m-m-Maddison" the officer looks at her confused. " Maddison what?" " Maddison Angel Christina Montgomery" she says with a quiet voice. The officer looks at her in shock, but doesn't let her see. " alright come with me Maddison"

It was then the officer realized that her life had gotten worse since he last seen her. He decided to take matters into his own hands. "Maddison I'm gonna find you a really good home okay love? One where no one will hurt you" he says looking down at the weak and broken little girl. His heart broke. She nodded and smiled as the paramedics took her away.

Well hopefully you guys enjoyed the first chapter :) another will be up soon!