Chapter Three: New Beginnings

Madison's prov:

As i walk outside to look at what on earth he was talking about, i walked out to see a bundle of white roses and a note. i smiled and picked both items up and walked back inside. I went up to my room and grabbed my phone called Damon right away to thank him. i dailed the number and waited to hear his voice.
"hello?" Damon said sounding  confused. he must not have caller ID.
" Hey its Maddison! i just wanted to say thank you for the flowers they are beautiful, also my favourite" i replied happily "no problem Maddison you should of told me it was your birthday today i would of told you happy birthday to your face." Damon said laughing. I could hear faint voices in the background. "its just a birthday Damon but thank you, if your busy you can let me go the movers should be here soon anyway" i said but only half meaning it. I enjoyed talking to him even though i jut meet him. "actually yea ill call you tonight. Wait movers? your moving?" He responded actually sounding kinda disappointed. i smiled and giggled a bit. "im getting my own place with Lexi. we move in today." I reassured him that i wasnt going anywhere and told him to call me tonight.

*ding dong* I got up figuring it was either my foster brother or foster mom. as i opened it up it revealed a man. "can i help you?" he looked confused " are you Maddison Montgomery?" he asked looking more confused then ever. i nodded waiting for him to continue. " im apart of the movers, we are here to start loading the truck." he replied with a smile. a huge smile crept to my face and invited him in " ill show you where the first things i want to be put in are" i said leading him to the basement. " i need this pile right here to be put in first. then ill show you wherre the rest is as well as help u guys." i said with a smile "any specific way you want it placed?" the man questioned "nope just want this stuff first. but thank you for asking." "no problem mam, I'm john by the way" the middle aged man put his hand out to shake "nice to meet you" i smiled. we went back upstairs and the other movers came in to help as well. "everything ready love?" my mom appeared out of what seemed to be no where. i jumped a bit not realizing she was home. "mom! you scared me! but yea everything is packed and ready." i replied having my hand placed over my heart. he smiled and laughed and went upstairs to grab the remaining items left "hun who got you flowers?" she questioned, looking puzzled. shit i cant tell her they were from a boy i wont hear the end of it "Lexi got them for me" i lied and smiled at her to make it believable. i hated lying to her. she smiled and grabbed the box on the floor and went downstairs. Before grabbing the last box i took one last look at my old room. the memories that are in this room... thank god the walls cant talk i would be in shit! "goodbye old friend... " i said to my now empty walls and room. the sound of my voice echoed a bit and it was sad seeing my old room so empty. i shut the door and with the last box in my hands as well as the flowers from Damon i headed downstairs ready for a new start.

Lexi's Prov:

"Mom? Maddison just texted me the movers are on the way!" i shouted from my room. as i pack the last sweater from my closet i noticed how empty my room looked now. it kinda made me sad. "Lexi! they are here!" wow that was fast. i heard my mom telling them to get the stuff from the basement first. "Hey you ready?" i looked up to see Maddison i nodded and we both begain to grab boxes to bring out. Once everything was packed i said goodbye to my family and went in the car with Maddison. this is gonna be the new start that i need. "well we got about a half an hour drive so get comfortable ladys" the mover said to us making us both laugh. we told them we would follow behind them with our cars and headed off to our new apartment.

"well thats the last of it girls. enjoy your new home!" john said to us. we payed him before he left and we both looked around "well since you payed more u can have the master bedroom" i said to Maddison. she had such a big smile on her face it was worth giving her the bedroom. "thank you Lexi!!!!" she screamed and ran to her room. i smiled and laughed. god i love my best friend.

Maddison's Pov:

after unpacking all my stuff into my new bedroom i kinda laughed realizing it looks more like a boy room then anything. Everything was pretty much batman. i looked at the time 11:37 pm i got changed into my pyjamas and climbed into bed. just as i was about to fall asleep my phone rang i looked at the caller ID and realized it was Damon. "hello?" i sounded so sleepy. great now he's gonna think he woke me up "Hey sorry did i wake you"Damon sounded like he was breathing heavy like he just went for a run or something. "no no im still awake. why you breathing so heavy u just come back from a run?" i asked out of curiosity. i heard him laugh, it was the first real laugh i heard hime make. it was so cute what am i saying "god no, i was just out with some friends of mine, how is the new place treating you?" what on earth was he doing with his friends that is making him breath so heavy. "i love it i got the master bedroom, although it looks like its a guys room everything is batman" i giggled after saying that. why did i just tell him that all of a sudden i hear someone in the background yell run they are coming and then the line went dead. I tried calling back several times but no answer. i was getting kinda worried but there wasnt much i could do. i glanced at the time 12:02 damn i am gonna be so tired for school. i closed my eyes and slowly drifted asleep but not before thinking about who could of been chasing Damon.

ill probably update again tonight!!! please like and comment if you have any suggestions. picture of what Maddison looks like is on the side!