Chapter two: Life At 18

Chapter two: Life at 18

Maddison's pov:

*beep beep beep* I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock signalling that it was time to get up. I stretched and reached for my cell phone *one new message* "happy birthday Maddison! Your finally 18!" The message was from my best friend Lexi. At first I was confused and kinda shocked that my birthday was already here. And then I remembered "MOVING DAY!" I screamed out loud waking up every single person in the house. I quickly slapped my hands over my mouth and than my door opened. I was greeted by a warm smile from my foster mom. " Happy birthday Madds" she said as she wrapped me up into a hug. "Do u have everything ready? Movers will be here at 3:00. So home right after school okay?" My mom said smiling. " yea everything is just about ready the only thing that is left is just my bed stuff as well as some clothes" she smiled and told me that i can come home at lunch to get the rest f my stuff together.

I got into the shower and washed my long black hair with my favourite coconut shampoo. i scrubbed my body clean and made my way out of the shower. I wrapped my body into a towel and made my way into my bedroom to finish getting ready. I dried my hair and left it down like i usually do not really caring. i applied my normal makeup of black eye liner brown eye shadow and mascara. i made my way over to the remainder of clothes left in my closet. i got on my black skinny jeans with the ripped, my batman hoodie, choker, batman wrist bands, and my favourite moon necklace, finishing it off with my batman high tops and my snap back. Looking at the time i realized i was going to be late... "fuck" i cursed. Grabbing my car keys to my contour svt and ran out the door. i raced to school and ran to my locker, *7:54am* I made it in just enough time. "Maddison!!!" i heard someone scream. Before i can even look i was tackled down in a hug. "Lexi! get off me already!" i said laughing at my best friend. She helped me up and walked me to class talking about her usual boy drama... oh joy.

As i entered class i noticed something strange, some new kid was in my seat. i rolled my eyes hoping this guy isn't going to freak out on me for telling him to basically fuck off. "excuse me but your in my seat" i said with more of an annoyed voice then intended. "ask me nicer next time baby girl maybe then id move faster" the stranger said in his attempt to flirt. as i got a better look at him he wasn't half bad.. tall curly haired built guy with tattoos. "well maybe if you did join this class half way though the semester i wouldn't half to ask you" i was getting very annoyed at this point and this guy isn't budging. i looked at the time realizing that class is gonna start soon. "relax babe ill move" he said in his cute little english accent. i smiled and took my seat getting ready for class. i than realized that the stranger hadn't moved very far. just one seat down. great so much for learning anything today. i thought as class begun. "so whats your name love? i mean unless you want to be called baby girl" he whispered in my ear. i felt shivers going down my body. yup not learning shit all today "my names Maddison" i whispered back not looking at him.

"come on Maddison dont be shy love. i dont bite. you could look at me" he said in a sexy sleepy voice. my god who knew physics would be my new favourite class. "well i told you my name, what yours?" i aid still avoiding eye contact with him. "well you can call me daddy, but others call me Damon" he said with a cheesy smirk. daddy? what the fuck... "nice to meet you than, now will u shut up already your gonna get us into trouble" i said noticing the teacher glancing their way quite a bit. he laughed slightly and slid me a note,

Maddison,
your a really beautiful girl, should text me sometime ;) 287 666 5432

Damon.

my mind was racing. someone actually thinks im beautiful? wow what a day. i smiled and put the note in my pocket before packing up my things and heading home.

Lexi,
mom said i could leave early to finish packing for my new place. make sure all your stuff is ready by 4. the movers are coming to my house first then yours.

Maddison.

after telling Lexi the plan i headed for my car. as i started it up, i see Damon again. he was with a bunch of smokers, and not smoking ciggs either. i rolled my eyes and began to pull out. as i got home i took off my shoes and hung up my jacket in its usual place. It was quiet which meant no one was home. i headed for my room and began to strip the bed folding everything into a neat pile and into a box. *beep beep* my phone went off, probably Lexi just seeing the message i sent to her almost 30 mins ago.

Maddison,
OMG!!! im so excited!!!! finally we will have a place all to ourselves!!! ILL SEE U SOON!!!!

Lexi.

i giggled and put my phone away not bothering to reply. i headed for my closet and grabbed the remaining clothes and began to fold and place into a box.i looked at the time and realized that i finished early. like real early. it was only 1130. damn now what will i do my mind wondered to Damon. Maybe i will text him... i pulled out the small paper and grabbed my phone.

Damon,
hey its Maddison from class.

Maddison.

i sent him a simple message not expecting a reply back so fast.

Maddison,

well hello their baby girl. you never did tell me it was your birthday! your friend Lexi told me and told me where you live. go outside i have a surprise for you. ;)

Damon

what on earth could he have gotten me.

ill update soon i promise!! like comment and share!!!