Chapter 5: The Dark And Broken

Feel free to add comments and share your opinions!!! Happy to hear them!

Chapter 5: The Dark And Broken

Damon's Pov:

"baby? can u bring the chips before you come in?" i asked my girlfriend waiting to start the movie. "sure thing love!" she screamed back. my thought kept traveling to Maddison though. how dare she come here. Although she wasn't aware of me and Nicole. But even so. she wasn't invited she cant just show up like that. thats rude. I was snapped out of my thoughts when i felt a pair of lips meet mine. "here you go baby" Nicole said as she handed me the chips i asked for. she cuddled into me as i pressed play. i began to eat the chips but i could tell something was bugging her. "whats wrong baby?" she faked a smile and shook her head "nothing Damon, just not feeling well is all." she said holding her stomach. "that time?" i said referring to shark week. she just nodded and cuddled more into my chest. soon enough she drifted to sleep so much for movie night i thought and rolled my eyes. My mind drifted again. With a deep breath i stopped the movie and turned the lights off and went to bed. ill deal with it tomorrow.

Lexi's Pov:

after the little spat i had with Maddison i didn't feel like going home so i stayed with my friend again. "Hey I'm gonna stay again just gotta go get some clothes." i said as i peaked him on the lips. "want me to come with you babe?" he asked me pulling me into a hug. "sure id love that" he grabbed his keys and went headed over to my apartment. Ask i unlocked the door i tried to stay quiet expecting Maddison to be asleep. but she wasn't even home. "wheres your roommate?" Jack asked. "not sure actually she probably left a note in the kitchen" i headed in that direction but no such luck. this isn't like her at all. "it 2 am where could she be?" i asked out loud not meaning to Jack looked at me concerned. "maybe shes at Damon's" Jack laughed at this and i looked at him confused. "what?" "love he has a girlfriend thats visiting i doubt she is there." my mouth fell open "then why would he send her flowers?" i asked getting angry. he better not hurt her.

Jack just stood there looking confused as well. i picked up my phone and called Maddison. but no answer. "we are going to Damon's house. cause this isnt like her" i said now worried about my best friend, "try calling one more time" Jack said. to please him i did and put it on speaker, but instead of ringing the line went dead. i looked at jack scared. we ran got some things and ran to his car and off to Damon's God Maddison where are you

Maddison Pov:

my head pounded. all i kept hearing was sirens before everything went dark again.

Damon's Pov:

i woke up startled as someone was banging on the door. "Babe go see who it is" i rolled my eyes and got out of bed. once i opened it i seen my best friend and Lexi? "whats going on?" "Damon have you seen Maddison shes missing?" Lexi asked with tears running down her eyes. i stood there with my mouth hung open. i felt my heart stop. "not since the afternoon" "wait she was here?" "baby who is it?" Nicole comes out of the bedroom. I felt my face pale. i looked at Lexi and gave her a dont say anything stare. "nothing babe just Maddison she seems to be missing" i responded "oh no is she okay? where could she have gone we seen her in the afternoon." Nicole was now at my side. Lexi gave me a look that broke my heart. "we have to go look for her. you guys wanna help?" Lexi asked staring at me yes "do we have to?" i said trying not to care about her in front of my girlfriend.

"your a jerk man" Jack said to me shaking his head. he must know "your gonna break her heart even more then what it already is you know that? you dont just go out of your way to send a girl flowers call her baby girl then just hope out of her life" Lexi said to me in a very disappointed tone. by this point my girlfriend was crying "you asshole!" she said and slapped me pretty hard. she ran into the room got her things and keys "we are done Damon. 3 years of my life wasted on someone who didnt care." Nicole said before disappearing. i felt like such a dick. "you deserve to be-" just than Lexi's phone rang and she quickly picked up "hello? Maddison?" she said fast. "shes what?!" she screamed before breaking down in tears.

I'll try and update either one more tonight or tomorrow! Left y'all with a gooooood cliff hanger! Comment vote and tell me what u think! Picture of what Jack looks like