6. Amnesia

Once again, thank you for reading!
If you enjoy, feel free to vote & comment :)

_______________________________________________________________

"Juvia?" Juvia heard a voice call out.

Juvia? The word sounded familiar. Her head throbbed. Is that my name?

"Juvia! She's moving! Someone, get Porlyusica!"

There were a lot of voices around Juvia. They sounded familiar, but she couldn't remember who they belonged to. There was a female voice, sweet and melodious. Another female voice, slightly more distressed. An elderly male voice, and then she heard it.

"Juvia, are you awake?"

A guy's voice, her age. It brought back a violent flashback.

"Juvia!"

Juvia gasped and sat up. Her eyes were immediately assaulted by the light, and they took time to adjust.

"Juvia, are you okay?" A silver-haired girl asked.

"I... Where am I?" Juvia asked, confused.

"You're at Porlyusica's place. You had quite the fall... Your head got banged up on something hard," The old man said.

"It was the pit, in the tunnel. It was so dark... We couldn't see... I'm so sorry, Juvia," the blonde girl said, with tears in her eyes. "We should've been there for you."

"I... I don't remember that. Any of that!" Juvia said, panicking.

"It's okay," a calm voice came from the door. An elderly lady with rose pink hair walked towards Juvia. "You hit your head. Amnesia is common with head trauma injuries. However, if your memory does not begin to return soon, you may have lost it forever."

"Forever...?" Juvia asked, bewildered. She closed her eyes, wondering if this was a dream. But she couldn't get rid of that sinking feeling inside of her. She remembered nothing from her past. No matter how hard she tried to think about it, her mind came up blank.

"So... She lost all of her memories?" A boy asked, from the corner. He had black hair and wasn't wearing a shirt. Weird... Juvia thought to herself.

"Unfortunately, yes," Porlyusica replied.

There were many people crowded in the room. The silver-haired girl wearing a maroon dress, a blonde girl accompanied by a blue cat, a short old man, and then two boys in the corner. One was the shirtless one.

Then Juvia made eye contact with the other boy. He had pink hair, a white patterned scarf, and he looked concerned, as did the rest of the people in the room.

But it was this boy with the pink hair that caught her attention. There was something about him that drew her eyes to him. Then, all of a sudden, Juvia got another violent flashback.

"Juvia!" Natsu reached out his hand to catch Juvia before she fell... She reached, but he was too far away...

"Natsu," Juvia whispered.

"Huh? Did you say something, Juvia?" The silver-haired girl asked. Everyone looked at Juvia with concerned expressions.

"Natsu! You're Natsu." Juvia pointed at the pink-haired boy.

"You remember him?" Lucy asked.

"That's... Interesting," Porlyusica said.

"Ha! You see that? She may have lost her memory, but she remembers me because I'm the greatest. No one could forget about me!" Natsu said proudly, gloating to Gray.

Gray scoffed. "She probably just heard someone say your name."

"No... I remember. Natsu. He tried to save me," Juvia looked Natsu straight in the eyes. "Thank you."

Natsu didn't know how to respond. "Oh, uh... No problem. What are friends for?"

"Friends. So you are all Juvia's friends?" She asked.

"That's us!" The blonde girl said. "I'm Lucy. You and I have had some rough times, but we're really good friends."

"Lucy..." Juvia tested the way the name felt when she said it. It made her feel happy, but also a bit jealous.

"I'm Mirajane," the silver-haired girl said. "If you need help with anything feel free to ask, okay, Juvia?"

"Mirajane...Thank you," Juvia said. Her name made Juvia feel comforted and pleasant.

"I'm the master of your guild, Fairy Tail. We're not just your friends. We're your family," Master said.

Juvia smiled. Even though she didn't remember these people, they still made her feel at home.

"Now get out, all of you. She needs to rest. Come back again tomorrow," Porlyusica said.

"Bye, Juvia," Everyone said, as they shuffled out of the room.

The two boys were the last to leave.

"Bye Juvia! We'll drop by first thing in the morning to see you," Natsu said, as he walked out. Juvia smiled.

Then the boy with the black hair and no shirt approached her.

"So you really don't remember anything?" He asked, quietly.

"Um... No. Who are you, again?" Juvia asked, tilting her head.

"Oh," the boy looked surprised. "I'm Gray..."

"Nice to meet you..." Juvia said, with a pleasant smile.

So she really doesn't remember... I wonder if this means she's finally over me, Gray thought to himself as he left the cottage.

But he wasn't sure how that made him feel.