Salamander

Circe was having a pretty laid back and boring day, as she waited to hear of any new jobs to take. Well, she was having a boring day until she heard the squeals of women coming from a block over from where she was sitting near a pond in Hargeon park enjoying the nice spring morning. Upon hearing the squeals she stood up quickly and sprinted to the voices to see what was going on.

Peering down the street Circe witnessed a crowd of women gathering around and fawning over a tall dark blue haired man. She deflated slightly when she realized there was no danger just a man.

She was about to turn and walk away when she heard a male voice yelling "Igneel?" Circe had turned around watching as a pink haired guy and a small blue cat walked up to the group of people deflating when he saw it wasn't this Igneel person and he began to stalk off, only to be attacked by the women that were surrounding the blue haired man.

The women yelled that the boy should be nicer to such a handsome man and Circe chuckled lightly before walking over as the women began to follow the blue haired man as he walked away.

As she passed the man she had a sudden urge to fawn over him as well but shook off the feeling opting to help the poor pink haired boy. Circe noticed a blonde standing slightly away seemingly confused as to what had happened.

Circe reached the two smiling asking "Are you two alright?" The blonde looked her way, a dazed look still on her face before she shook her head turning to the pink haired boy stating

"Thank I guess, that guy was using charm magic" Circe cocked her head slightly widening her eyes questioning "I thought charm magic was illegal?"

The blonde nodded "It is, hey why don't I treat you to lunch" she nodded to the pink haired boy before looking at Circe "You can come too"

Circe smiled and nodded, she was bored and didn't have anything to do anyway. The three made their way to the 8 islands, a place Circe frequented. The man at the door, whose name was Rem looked at Circe before smiling

"Hey Circe, those your friends?" she nodded "I guess you could say that." Rem laughed and said "30% of for your friends Circe" Circe smiled saying a quick "Thanks Rem!" before she joined the blonde girl and pink haired guy.

"Hey, you know I don't think I know your names" she stated "Oh your right! I'm Lucy Heartfilia, a celestial mage I heard that Salamander might have a guild he could show me! I'm not a part of a guild so I was hoping I could become part of his, but he seemed to just be a hoax using illegal magic like that" she frowned before brightening up "I want to join a guild so bad, I want to be a full-fledged mage and I need jobs to get celestial keys"

Circe perked up then "Hey, have you been to the magic shop, there's a key that's been there for years! Celestial magic is so rare nowadays that no one has bought it!"

Lucy smiled a bit stating "Yea, I was pretty disappointed at the selection but I did buy this!" She pulled out the silver key Circe had been talking about

"Yea, that's the one" Circe smiled before saying "Oh yea, my name's Circe Graves, Fire mage" she grinned watching the pink haired boy yell "I'm a fire mage too! Name's Natsu and this is Happy" he pointed to the blue cat sitting next to him who yelled "Aye!"

Lucy and Circe looked at each other with wide eyes before Lucy asked "Who were you looking for anyway?" Natsu and Happy shared a look before Natsu spoke "Igneel is a salamander, well he doesn't look like a salamander he's a dragon!"

Circe's eyes widened once more before she yelled "Woah that is so cool! How did you meet this dragon? Is he as steely as the legends say?" but her questions went unanswered as Lucy said "Wait, you think a dragon could actually be in a town like Hargeon? Aren't dragons, you know huge."