Chapter 1

HERE WE GO YAY XD

~Jacks pov~

Ugh what a last couple of days I can't believe I made all 21 videos and edited them all I'm so tried but its all worth it, I GET TO STAY WITH MARK FOR THREE WHOLE WEEKS!!! I started jump and down clapping my hands like a little school girl because I was so excited to see Markimoo, for THREE WEEKS! I stopped from my little celebration party when I heard my Skype ringing it was Mark I answered immediately.
"Hey Sean!"Mark said with glee. I smiled from ear to ear no matter how tired I was I wanted to talk to Mark for a awhile before I went to bed, it didn't matter anyway I could sleep in the ten hour flight. "Hey Mark how are ya!" "Great I can't wait to see you Sean, I miss you."He said the last part quietly but I still heard it. I blushed a little then I finally said "I missed you too,Markimoo." we both giggled. Oh how I love this man.

~Marks pov~

I decided to Skype Jack before he came over for THREE WHOLE WEEKS!!! When he answered he looked so tried but still incredibly sexy. We talked about for about 15 minutes I enjoyed every second we made a ton of jokes and just talked then he brought something up. "Mark remember last year when Felix pushed me in ya pool when I was in my white shirt and skinny jeans, luckily me phone wasn't on me."He said while laughing his laugh was so cute. I remembered that moment his muscles where showing though his shirt and his pants hugged him a bit more. I blushed and tried to hide it with my mug of coffee but failed badly.

~Jacks pov~

"FUCK!"Mark screamed when he spilled his coffee on his shirt, I couldn't help but to laugh. Then I finally said "You alright Mark?" "Yeah yeah just got to take my shirt off" the flawless man said. I blushed when I heard what he said then he stood up taking his shirt off I seen he was now in nothing but his boxers. Then I heard a thump I realised it came from me dick my face was so red.

~Marks pov~

When my shirt was over my face I heard a light thump. Did..did Sean get a boner? FROM ME?!??!? I got the shirt off my face and seen Jacks face so red then I blush and smiled a bit. There was a silence for a moment but it got interrupted by Sean yawning it was so sexy and adorable like his laugh. I wonder are his moans like that or are they better than words! I finally spoke up and said "You should get some rest before you sleep for 10 hours on a plane." We both laughed and he nodded in agreement and said "Night Markimoo see you soon!!!" I smiled and maybe blushed a little and said "Night Jackaboy see you soon!" The call ended. I sighed and smiled. "Soon..."

~Jack pov~

The call ended, still a smile plastered on my face along with redness from blushing I looked down. "Oh fuck I can't believe that happened! I hope that doesn't happen when I'm with Mark. Oh god it might he is soooo sexy as hell I just want to... FUCK! Another thump! Again!?!? Oh Well I should get rest now." "Soon..."

Cringy >~<