Chapter 6

Why do you guys read this shit and enjoy it 😂😂😂 thanks for all the views votes and comments
ฅ(*°ω°*ฅ)*(灬ºωº灬)♡(•ө•)♡

~you have encountered a rare timeskip to the middle of the day~

~Sean POV~

"Man LA sure is cooler warmer and sunnier than Ireland!" I said while looking at all the cool places they have here in LA.

"Yeah its a real nice day, 69℉ with a nice breeze basically perfect." Mark said but mumbled something else I didn't hear and I think he was blushing.

~Mark POV~

Oh shit. Did he hear me say "like you" after saying basically perfect. Shit shit shit fuck titty fuck shit!

"What was that Mark? I didn't catch the last part." Jack asked me. Thank god he didn't hear me.

"Oh nothing important really just something stupid like always." I lied to him I hate lying especially to Sean. I started to chew on the inside of my cheek nervously hoping for the questions like that from him would stop it would end up in me confusing my love and I'm not ready I have it planed out for Valentines day next week.

"Ok whatever you say." Jack said not believing me.

~Jack POV~

What is that fine man hiding from me. I can tell something is bugging him but what? He is being stubborn and not talking me so I dropped it for now.

"Where to now?" I asked changing the subject.

"Home, we got to get ready for the party at the club,(insert cool/funny club name)." Matt said.

"Cool! I can't wait I'm so excited!" I said since its been awhile since I went to the disco.

"Yeah let's go!" Ryan said pick Matt up over his shoulders running to the car while Mark and I laughed our arses off as Matt was laughing and yelling at Ryan to put him down. The cuteness fluff is real.

"Ryan wait for us!" Mark yelled at Ryan still laughing and running after him while I ran right beside him.

"Mark race you to the car." I told him knowing I would win because I'm faster then him.

"Its on leprechaun! Prepare to lose nerd." Mark said with his competitive side showing.

"Yeah right band geek!" I shot back and stuck my tongue out at him.