Chapter 9

Butts just think about it (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Enjoy le chapter (*^ω^*)

~Dat BOI Jackaboy POV~

When Mark danced with me for a bit I was so happy I couldnt stop smiling and blushing and out of all the people Rachel and Felix notice. I get the feeling they are King and Queen of Shipping Septiplier I mean Rachel's hair IS based off Septiplier.

"Sooooooo..." Felix said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Somebody's blushing..." Rachel said in a sing songy voice.

"Because they like Maaaaarrk and that somebody is Jaaaaaack!!!" They sang together and laughing. Yup they drunk... Or at least I hope they are.

"S-Shut up guys so what if I do...shit." I accidentally admitted to the two biggest Septiplier Shippers that I JackSepticEye likes Markiplier and when I said it both there eyes widened with the biggest smiles and Rachel started jumping up and down and since there arms were wrapped around each other Felix started to jump up and down too.

"I knew it!" They both said.

"Yeah yeah just please don't tell Mark." I pled. Rachel did lips are zipped thing.

"I'm going to tell the whole Bro Army!" Felix said and Rachel elbowed him for me.

"Felix you idiot! Don't ruin Septiplier for the world just for views and a joke!" Rachel scolded Felix.

"Okay okay I won't say a word."Felix promised.

"Thank you." Me and Rachel said at the same time.

"So tell us everything!" Rachel said while her and Felix dragged me to a place to sit at the bar.

"Felix I need you to act like a full on Fabulous Gossip Girl but you don't spread the gossip Kay." Rachel told Felix and I just giggled because I knew he was going to do it and would look hilarious.

"On it Girl!!" Felix said in his Fabulous Gossip Girl voice which made me and Rachel laugh.

"So when did it all happen I mean when did you like know know." Rachel asked.

"Well from the very beginning when I watched my first Markiplier video. I knew he was different from everyone else in the best way possible and I do admit I thought he was handsome so I subscribed. With each video I watched I found more things to like about him and when we first colabed I felt more of a spark and I knew I definitely liked him. Then came the first time we met in person and god he was even better in person. We hugged and I felt safe and happier then I ever was and at that moment I knew I love him." I told Rachel and Felix with an idiotic smile and a blush on my face and Rachel was covering her mouth and part of her nose and was tearing up.

"Oh my god that's so sweet. I'm horrible at my own relationships but one thing I know is that's true love baby and I'm not just saying that because Septiplier is OTP." Rachel told me with a huge smile.

"That's love bitch." Felix said and him and Rachel high fived.

"You guys are such memes" I said laughing. I could see them as a couple I mean Felix is single and all. (disclaimer: Melix is still happening IRL Felix is single in the story at the moment let me have this please and also Please Don't Tell Mariza) So why not try out Ralix or Fechel I don't know the ship name yet why don't you help me out with which ship name is better thaaaaaanks.