Chapter 8

~King of Squirrels POV ~

After about a half hour of dancing Felix stopped and slurred to tell us something.

"Hey guys I just remembered I got a duck piñata!"

"Sweet bring it out!" Jack exclaimed. His excitement for something stupid made so happy.

"Candy equals sugar which equals energy which equals more dancing and partying! Felix you're a genius!" Rachel exclaimed as Felix went to get the duck.

"Oh my god Rachel are you drunk you called Felix a genius." Ken said laughing.

"I only had one drink and like 3 shots for yo information." Rachel sassed.

"Oh!" Betsy shouted as Felix came back with the piñata.

"Yeah let's murder this duck!" Jack yelled excitedly.

"I call first and last hit!" Rachel yelled.

"Who said you'll be last to hit?!" I said sassily.

"Yeah!" Said Jack and Felix at the same time.

"Says me! I bet you three that I will be the one to break it. If I win Mark you throw a party at your place and invite me and all my friends, Sean.." Rachel started but got interrupted by Avree.

"Oh snap real birth names! Its getting real up in here!" Avree yelled.

"Let me finished. Rude. So anyways Sean you gotta um...shit I need help thinking of something hey girls come here for a sec." Rachel said and got her girls and Felix for some reason to gather around her to talk about Sean's punishment.. Oh that sounded kinda kinky.Damn it Mark stahp!!!

"Ok so ya punishment is... To do the Lamby Lamby Dance from Gravity Falls. Lamb costume and all. While we record it for Rachel's channel." Hannah said proudly we all burst out laughing.

"Wait we still need to give Felix a punishment." Betsy said.

"Shit I forgot." Felix stated.

"Felix you can just lick Rachel's face." Gwen said.

"Sure why not I just wanna break the ducking piñata now!" Rachel said loudly.

"Did you just..." Matt and Ryan said in sync.

"Yep she did." Avree sighed.

"I dealt with that since 4th grade." Hannah said.

"You stayed so shut the fuck up and Ima get you a giant Bill thing." Rachel said sassily with a slur.

"Ok fine." Hannah replied.

"Aw shit she's drunk now." Gwen said.

"I want the candy now!!" Jack wined like an adorkable child.

"Rachel kill the duck!" I said because I can and shit yeah.

"HELL FUCKING YEAH!!"Rachel yelled and road house kicked the duck and broke it almost instantly on impact.

"Road House." Rachel said being the meme she is. I just met her but I can tell she's a meme.
(IM A DANK EMO CHICK WHO'S COMPLETELY DEAD INSIDE WHO LOVES AND IS A MEME ASK ANY OF MY FRIENDS!!!!)