Chapter 4

OMG HEY MY LOVELY POTATOES FIRST OFF SORRY I KEEP YOU WAITING FOR LONG. SECONDLY OMFG THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 108 VIEWS 17 VOTES AND 15 COMMENTS IM SO HONORED AND THANKFUL. IM GETTING EMOTIONAL #CRYMAX. THIRDLY THAT PICTURE ADDED IS SOMETHING I MADE. OK THATS ALL FOR NOW ENJOY LE STORY ^̮^

~Another one ANOTHER timeskip~

~Sean(Jack)William McLoughlin POV~

I woke up about 15 minutes later after I fell sleep I realized I hadn't gone to the bathroom since before I left to the airport in Ireland and I gotta go. I think the bathroom is a crossed my room. I basically ran to the bathroom but then I hit something damp and hard and me arse hit the ground. I looked up at a wet Markiplier in nothing but a towel AND OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD is all I could say about it but I didn't say it out loud to freak Mark out.

"Oh Mark I'm so terribly sorry I really had to go to the bathroom I hadn't gone since Ireland." I apologized.

"Its ok Jack I should've been paying attention to were I was going and get my head out of me arse." He said while standing up and did a terrible Irish accent on the last two words at made me giggle.

"Sorry about that horrid Irish accent here let me help you up." He said extending his hand out to me up.

"Thanks Mark and uh... Nice towel you got there."

"Uhhhhh..."Mark said quite flustered and blushing.

"Mark you seem to be blushing there." I said not noticing I was blushing before him. Until he pointed it out.

"HEY YOU WERE BLUSHING BEFORE ME!" He shouted.

Matt and Ryan walked into the hallway holding hands (I am Rachel and I approve this ship) seeing Mark helping me up nearly losing his towel.
"WOAH!" Matt and Ryan both said in sync.

"Geez Mark, Jack just got here and you are already in nothing but a towel." Matt said while him and Ryan laughed.

"Shut up!" Mark said blushing even more.

"Hey guys its been a minute since we talked. What have you been up to." I said

"Well me and Ryan got together." Matt said holding up there intertwined hands together and Ryan giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Awww. You two are so cute together." I said

"How are you and Wiishu?" Ryan asked.

"Oh yeah that bitch I caught her cheating on me and I dumped her last week. Don't worry about it guys I found out how bitchy and annoying and a huge dishonest un-loyal hoe she is."I ranted And the fact I'm bi and prefer dicks over chicks.

~Quick Mark POV~

YES YES YES YES YES THAT HOE IS OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!! IVE GOT A BETTER CHANGE NOW!!!!! MMmmm...I want cheesecake. WAIT WE GOT CHEESECAKE YEEESSSS TODAY IS A GREAT DAY!!!!!!! JACK AND CHEESECAKE!!!!!!!