Chapter 5

386views 30votes 96comments OMFG THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH O(≧▽≦)Oヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
HAVE A MINI SAM AND TINY BOX TIM
I like to thank ThatGirlyGamer247 for the idea I used in the beginning.
Sorry for the long wait for this chapter I was busy and shit and life was mean
ok now enjoy the chapter o(*^▽^*)o

Slight Smut Warning

~Jack POV~

I was sitting on the end off my bed in my room on my phone mindless going on social media and maybe looking at a Septiplier Fanfic. Then out of no where I heard my door open close and locked. I looked up to see Mark in a robe and a maid hat?

"H-hey Mark why you in a robe and a maid hat?" I asked as I put my phone down on the side.

"This is why." He said in a very deep suggestive voice. Then he took off the robe reviling a skimpy sexy small maid outfit. Which made me blush so fucking much and get a boner.

"Fuck." I said under my breath but Mark still heard because he smirked.

"As you wish...Master~." Mark whispered as he leaned on me to say it in my ear sending chills down my spine.

"M-Mark?" I didn't even get to ask my question as Maid Mark started to give my a lap dance. Which each grind I got harder.

"Ooh Mark~." I moaned. I swear this man will be the death of me. He leaned in close to my ear basically kissing it and said.

"You liking it Sean."

"Y-yeah." I told him. Then he told off my shirt and gave me love bits he found my sweet spot and I moaned loudly.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

(Don't kill me because all this sneak peaks at smut it'll cum later on in the story real smut)

~slight smut over~

"JACK WAKE UP WE GOTTA GO IN 10 MINUTES!" I was woken up by Mark yelling for me to get up.

"Y-yeah yeah I'm up don't get ya panty in a knot. I just gotta get dressed." I yelled back at him.

"I DO NOT WEAR PANTIES!" He deafened

"Yeah yeah suuuure ya don't." I told him while I walked past him in the door wat after I was done getting changed.

"SEAN! DO I HAVE TO SHOW YOU." He yell frustrated.

"Would love that but we need ta go." I said nonchalantly.

"Uh... Yeah I...er...We wanted to take you to the diner for breakfast it has amazing pancakes and bacon." He told me.

"Great let's go." I said

"Yeah! Let's go I'm starving!" Ryan yelled at us.

"Honey, sweetie, calm down I know your hungry but don't be all grumpy and yell at them ok?" Matt said then giving a Ryan a little peck on the cheek. Those two are so cute I'm choking on fluff.

"Yeah let's go." Mark said grabbing his keys and walking to the door with us following. Matt and Ryan took the back seat sitting together and I sat up front with Mark. I would be lying if I said I didn't glance over to look at Mark and his great strong jaw and beautiful blue hair and the way his amazing gorgeous brown eyes where constrained on the road. This man is perfect in every way.

~Marky's POV~

While I was driving to the diner and came to a stop sign and looked both ways, because I'm a responsible driver, I noticed Sean staring me but quickly looked away blushing. Why? Does he like me the same way I like him? IF HE DOES TELL ME GOD DAMN IT! After a few more minutes of driving I pulled in the parking lot.

"Finally we're here! After 84 years!" Ryan said because he is super hungry and is like a dog and has no sense of time.

"Dude Ryan it was only like 7 minutes." I told him.

"It felt like 84 years." Ryan pouted like a little baby.

"Oh quit ya wining at least we're here now ya baby." Jack said in that incredible Irish accent of his.

"Yeah." I agreed with Jack. We walked into the diner and Maddy our usually waitress took us to our usually sit.

"Hi Mark Matt and Ryan! This is Sean you were talking about Mark isn't it?" Maddy said happily I think she ships Septiplier like you guys (FORTH WALL IS NONE EXISTING IN THIS STORY)

"Hi Sean I'm Maddy. Mark told me a lot about you." She said as she extended her arm to shake Jacks hand and they shook hands.

"Nice to meet you Maddy. What things has Mark told you am me? Hopefully all good." Sean told her as he sat down next to me.

"He been saying great things like you are really funny and awesome guy with a cool Irish accent. And...Yeah stuff like that" Maddy easily told Jack but after the accent part I gave her the "shut the fuck up look" and she did before she said too much.

"So anyway what drinks can I get you guys." She asked like nothing happened before.

"Coffee like a man I'm no Pinocchio." Sean said.

"He means black with a wee bit of sugar and I will have my usual coffee." I explained to Maddy.

"Same with us." Matt and Ryan both said.

"Do you need time to look at the menu or are you here for the pancakes and bacon special?" Maddy said while writing down the drinks.

"Yeah the special for all four of us." I told her and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Alright I'll go get your drinks." She said and left.

"How big are your gauges?" I asked Jack because I always wondered and Ryan was on Snapchat playing with the filters.

"Ten millimeter." He told me.

"Ryan seriously the Snapchat filters again you are addicted." I joked with Ryan and it made Jack laugh, the best noise of happiness.

"Hey! They are fun ok." Ryan said in defense.

"Yeah I guess you are right." I said getting my own Snapchat out to play with the big mouth filter with Jack. After the little snap chat video I saved it and sent it to my story and I uploaded it to Twitter and got tons of replies like 'SEPTIPLIER AWAY!'. After reading, like, retweeting, and replying to a few tweets the food came and we ate. Then we were off to show Jack around LA.

Sorry sorry sorry for long wait please dont kill meh ;~;
I was having so many troubles writing this it was going to be more but I decided to add it to the next chapter.