Chapter 2

Ma would be so proud if she knew I was writing this ^̮^
Jk she would kill me ≧▽≦
She mustn't ever know tell her you DIE loves ya smoothies I know I'm so like Jack ima shut up now have fun reading! (^ワ^=)

~⚠Slight Smut warning⚠~
~Jacks/Sean pov~
As soon as we hit the door of Mark's apartment he shoved me against the door with quite a lot of force. I would be lying if I said I didn't like it. Then our eyes met his gorgeous dark colored lust filled staring at my light colored also lust filled eyes, he started making out with me. He is such a great kisser. Without warning he started to grin on me making me harder and moan. He bite my bottom lip asking for entrance, so I opened my mouth his tongue fought mine for dominance. After about 5 minutes or so we stopped panting and trying to breath from our hot intense make out session. Less then a minute later Mark finally said something, "Bedroom. Now." Before I could even respond he grab me arse and picked me up I giggled and quickly wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck afraid I was going to fall. On the way to the bedroom he started to kiss my neck and leave love bits and hit my sweet spot. All I could do was moan. Mark chuckled then said with a smirk, "You enjoying America Jackaboy?" I moaned and said "Hells yeah!" We strip down to our boxers. He reached for his boxers started to pulled them down slowly. With each moment he got closer 2 to fully reviling himself I got more erect. He was about to fully pull them off I whispered, "Yes. finally." BEEP BEEP BEEEP!!!
~slight smut over~
"FOOKING HELL GOD DAMN IT! IT WAS ALL A DREAM IT FELT SO REAL!" Wow that's going to be on my mind all fucking day now just great! Noooooo fucking boner go away come again another day. (Oh yes I did I had too (^ワ^) ) I laughed at my own joke because it funny and fucking clever damnit. I went to the kitchen after finally getting up from bed 10 minutes later. While I was making my coffee, black with a wee bit of sugar like a real man drinks his coffee, I went on my phone to tweet "LA prepare 4 me 2 be in you", when the coffee was done I took a sip I seen something that just about made me spit my coffee out. Mark tweeted "I'm ready Jackaboy ;D"
I felt my face heat up so much I put my camera on in selfie mode to see I was as red as a cherry! Oh Mark look what you done to me! I took a shower but I still couldn't stop thinking of Mark he is just sooooo smexy DAMN IT AGAIN! I finished getting out of the shower and I got dressed in Booper Dooper shirt put my blue hoodie on over it and a pair of jeans. I got my bags and got into the taxi and went to the air port I reeeeeeally hate them they are sooooo boring but I didn't care that much I get to see Mark for THREE FUCKING WEEKS not fucking as us having sex for 3 weeks even though I wouldn't be complaining if we were. ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° My flight was called so I quickly ran to the boarding thing (yeah im soo smart with plane and airport lingo, I never went on a plane sooo yeah cut meh some slack) and on it the plane "America here I come."