Bulls In The Bonx

Hey guys.. I'm sorry this is out of topic but I want you all to know who this cool band called Pierce The Veil..

I didn't know them until my friend salsa Calsaafxx told me who they are.. I was started to listen their music.. Not bad.. They're good..

But I knew the saddest fact behind this song after my lovely friend ONXstories just tell me about Olivia Penpraze..

She told me that she's always crying during listen to the song.. I think she's right because the lyrics is very sweet..

Here we go.. Who is Olivia? The picture above is Olivia and Vic, the main vocal of Pierce The Veil post-hardcore band...

She's Born in Victoria, Australia on 1993 and passed away on 2012 aged 19..

May some of you already know about her.. She suffered from severe depression, brought on by years of bullying..

She tried to kill herself three times before her final attempt..

"So if you're ever thinking about bullying someone.. DON'T! because you could ruin their life. Your words hurt and could make someone take their life."

"But no one can see this invisible killer, so it's like I'm living in a nightmare, but I can't wake up."

"I have attempted suicide more times than I can count."

That was Olivia's message to us..

She hanged herself because of her depression.. She was nice person and very beautiful girl.. But people around her just said that she's ugly, fat and disguisting..

Bullying made her really depression..

And here we go...

What is the meaning behind the bulls in the bonx song by Pierce The Veil..

This song goes to Olivia.. Vic, Mike, Tony and Jaime wrote this song for her..

Let's check out..

Please don't take this out on me cause your the only thing that's keeping me alive

It goes to Olivia according to her video that said she does not deserve to be alive in this earth..

And I don't wanna wait for the down set date cause I would rather end it all tonight

Olivia tried to kill herself three times.. She said she can not hold on until May to end his life.. And that words inspired Vic to write another song called Hold On Til May.. You have to listen to the song guys..

And if I mean anything to you I'm sorry but I've made up my mind

Before her death a lot of people showed their responses to her.. But like the lyric.. In the last video she made she said that they don't believe if people do love her..

This is another sad truth..
She died..
A very nice and beautiful person just died because of bullying..

I hope you umderstand this part.. I just remind you to do not bully anyone..

Because words are more painful than a blade that cut your wrist..

I love you guys ❤❤

Credit to ONXstories