Chapter Five: The Elevator...

I suck so bad at writing stories on an iPad XD Picture above was created by me!
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, SEGA does. (Further OC's I will add belong to either me or people's requests...(which may or may not happen...don't know))

Enough of my chatting. Enjoy!

Another day...in my life...as usual...ok to be honest, it been pretty crazy the past few days. Shadow has quit G.U.N and bombed the place with a tank...now we have the government chasing us ~ Mostly Just Shadow ~
    (Normal P.O.V)
"Silver!? Shadow!?" Amy yelled as she walked around the apartment suite, looking in every room, corner and cranny, but not finding the two hedgehog's anywhere. "Ugh, where could they be?" She asked herself as she put one hand on her hip. The pink hedgehog continued walking around, double checking the rooms just in case if she missed something.
    "Okay...either they went out or...something.." She mumbled as she walked over to the front door and walked out of the apartment. She looked down the hallway, seeing as if nobody was active at the moment, she walked out in her PJ's and closed the door shut.
    Amy started down the hallway towards the elevator. She looked at the doors adorning the hallway before reaching the metal doors. The metallic doors opened up as the hedgehog walked in, tapping her foot impatiently as the doors slowly closed...very slowly...reaaaaalll slowl--
"Ok you can stop now with the slowing down stuff!!!" Amy shouted, looking upwards.
YOUR BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!! STAAAAAPPP!!!
"So? This is a random series, so I can break the fourth wall as much as I want!!" Amy retorted.
Do you want me to make this elevator drop 24 floors?
Amy froze up and motioned her hands in a stopping motion. "Okay okay...jeez..." Amy mumbled as she pressed the button for the ground floor.
Might I warn you that this lil two/three parter will be you reacting to the many residents in this apartment complex...this will have a lot of cameos or..characters from different universes or something...
    "Oh...great." Amy cheers sarcastically.
Have fun!
    "Augh...okay...let the chaos unfold." Amy said, her arms in the air as she waited for the doors to open.

(To be continued....don't ask why, it's cuz I'm weird 😜)