Chapter Four: A Robbery Already!?

I woke up to the sound of muffled yelling, I guessed it was Shadow and Silver fighting over something...as usual I suppose.
    I rolled off of the couch that I fell asleep on as I slammed my head against the coffee table. "Agh! Ow!" I hissed as I sat up slowly, holding my head as I looked around the dim lit living room. My vision was still a bit blurry from the impact of the table as I saw a streak of light come from the kitchen door...And more yelling. So I stood up, stumbling slightly as shuffled my way towards the door, the yelling became louder as I moved closer.

    "Idiot! What the hell were you thinking!?"
    "Oh i'm sor-ry Mr. GrumpyPants!"
    "Shut it pothead!"
    "Pothead!?"
   "You got a problem with that?!"
  "YES I FUCKING DO!!"

    Ok....I should stop this right n--

   CRASH!!!

   What the hell?!
    I whipped my head around to see the wall busted down and two masked figures holding weapons crouched down on the ground before standing up and focusing their attention on me. "Ah shit..." I mumbled as I bursted into the kitchen as the figures grabbed some things and rushed after.
    "GUYYYYYYSSSSS!!!" I screamed as I slammed facefirst into Shadow as we both tumbled onto the floor. Shadow shoved me off him as I slammed into a table. "Ow!!" I yelped.
    "What the fuck Rose?!" Shadow growled, he pulled out his gun just as the two masked figures ran in, aiming their weapons at us. "..."
   "Hands up! Back up to the wall and no one gets hurt!!" One of the masked men said as They walked up to Shadow, aiming a gun at his head. "BACK UP TO THE WALL NOW!!" He shouted at Shadow, but the dark hedgehog stayed silent.
    "Who the hell do you think your talking to?" Shadow growled as he shot the man in the face, point-blank.
Silver grabbed me and dragged me behind the kitchen counter. "Stay down...this is gonna get messy..." Silver mumbled as I curled into a tiny ball.
A bunch of yelling and gunshots were heard and the other masked man screamed out.
"You won't get me!! Plus I stole your safe and TV!!" He yelled then jumped out of the window, which was a bad idea. "AHHHHH SHHHHHHIIIIIIIIITTTTT!!!" Then a loud crash was heard as Shadow peeked out of the window.
"The guy is dead....I'll be back, I'm gonna grab the TV and my safe." Shadow said as he used Chaos Control to teleport down to the now dead robber and take the stuff and teleport back up to the apartment.
"All clear?" I spoke as I poked my head up from behind the counter, so did Silver.
"Yeah, you two can come out now." Shadow said as Silver stood up and walked over to Shadow. "I'll go and plug in the TV." The albino hedgehog said as he grabbed the TV and walked into the living room.
I sighed and walked over to the window looking out over the city, awaiting of the new adventures that may unfold.