Drunken Races

The music was blasting, people were yelling, shouting, singing, and dancing. Humans and Mobians alike were getting drunk. Amy Rose being one of those people. Rouge insisted that there would be a party at Shadow, Silver, and Amy's place. Shadow refused but Silver was all in for it, so was Amy.

So, enough the party was going underway, the apartment suite was packed. Drunken party goers would be doing their thing, a slightly buzzed Shadow got into a fight with a full on drunk Sonic, he almost threw him out the window.

So the party was GOIN great!

Amy wandered around the apartment, slipping past drunks and people that were making out in corners, she passed by a closet door, she backtracked and stopped in front of it.

"Wonder if Silvs or Shads hid any things in teh closet..." Amy said, her words slurred. She grabs the handle the yanks the door open. A familiar red car sits in the...really large closet. "Heeyyy it's MAH car fro Le ol' days....OOH I GOT AN IDEAH!!" Amy runs off to find Shadow and Silver.

Later

Amy finds Shadow and Silver chatting with a few girls, they seem oblivious to their flirting.

"AYY GUYZ I GOT AN IDEH!!" Amy screams, rolling on the floor and ramming into the two hedgehogs.

"AMY!!?" They both shouted, all three hitting the floor with a loud thump. The girls scowled at Amy and walked off.

"We should...do a race...from de old days!!!" Amy smiles, hopeful. Shadow and Silver both look at each other, then at Amy.

"Why would WE do that Rose?" Shadow asks, still not fully sober. Amy gives him a deadpan look.

"I found my old car in the closet, of course we should do a race!!" Amy yells, flopping off of Silver and Shadow.

"IT doesn't seem like a bad idea..." Silver says, smiling nervously. Amy perks up and appears next to him, lifting him up with ease.

"Silver, yah can't be speaking normally! Do yah reememeembemwmerb...." Amy stumbled over that word, after a few more attempts, she then continues to speak. "Remember, the dare? Yah were supposed to speak like Ye were preferred men over gals." Amy dropped him, and pointed a finger at him.

Silver groans and rolls his eyes. He then nods slowly.

"Wait...you dared him to speak as if he was gay..?" Shadow asks, looking at Silver.

"Well duh! Of course she did, I shoulda picked truth then dare, oh well!" Silver tone changed completely. He sounded more sassier and his voice a slightly higher pitch. He had a hand on his hip.

"SOO...WE GONNA RACE!" Amy shouts.

"Yaaaasss biiittcchh!" Silver also yells, dragging Shadow with them.

Even more later

It was dark out, the streetlights flickered on. A row of cars would be at the parking lot of a apartment building. All the drivers were either drunk, or half drunk, none were sober. Shadow would be standing on top of a larger, parked car to the side. He had a megaphone in his hand.

"Alright!! Tonight is the night where you all will race for...for...glory I guess. The rules of the race, THERES no rules. JUST DONT DIE." Shadow shouts,all the drivers nodding. "ALRIGHHT!! ON YOUR MARKS....GET SET....GO!!"

Most of the drivers missed the gas pedal, some actually hit it and were off, swerving and bumping against each other.

"YOU AINT GON WIN THIS BLUE BOY!!" Amy shouts, throwing her empty wine bottle at Sonic, hitting him in the head.  Amy then speeds off.

She would have a case full of empty wine bottles, when she nears another driver, she would throw the bottle and causing them to loose control of the car and hit something. Amy continues on, doing the same thing to each driver until she was in the lead. She shouted and screamed, speeding up even faster, wanting to get dat sweet victory. Buuut she was stopped by a cop car she crashed into.

Sometime at the hospital.

Amy, shadow, silver, and the other drunks (not anymore) were laying in beds, bandaged up almost everywhere. Thankfully no one died. Some cops would be in the room, monitoring us.

"What...?" Amy groans, looking around.

"You and your friends are under arrest for intoxicated driving, and the destruction of property. You all will be serving 4 months in prison." A cop would say, causing Amy's jaw to drop.

"I told you it was a bad idea.." Shadow hissed, already awake.

"DAMNIT!" Amy shouts.

--------------------------
It was another request! Hopefully I did it good!!
I really have nothing else to talk about...so...

Ciao~!