Be rough (Kai one shot)

Warning : smut, fingering ,swearing

You were a young witch best friend with the Salvatore brothers and like a sister with Bonnie so when Stefan asked you help to save his brother and  Bonnie from the prison world you helped him very much but now a psychopath was running out , you had met him many times by now and he was very annoying but every time you met him the sexual tension was too intense between you two something like hate and love and now he was coming for you 'cause you had stolen the ascendant in order to help your friends .  "Where the hell is the stupid ascendant?" Kai shouted as he forcefully entered your house "what the hell?" you shouted shocked "Where is it?" he asked "I don't have it! I don't know what are you talking about!" you tried to lie "Don't! don't play the numb with me.. Damn it!" he screamed "Stop shouting in my house asshole! get out now! Bonnie was right you are such a big dick!" you said angrily "aw .. you can't imagine how big !"he said and came closer to you "Maybe I can!" you snapped and suddenly he pulled you against the wall and kissed you roughly his tongue was travelling all over your mouth and his hands ripped off your T-shirt after a while he pulled away and unbuttoned your bra with a move throwing it on the floor then he started sucking your neck and you moaned loudly as he found your soft spot then he moved down to your nipples squeezing them hard and continued biting your neck  again leaving small heckles "Let's.. let's.. go in my bedroom  ' you said and leaded him there he throw you on the bed and he took of your jean and panties , he opened your legs and started sucking your clit with his tongue "Oh my god! Kai! .." you moaned everything was spinning around and there was only him for you that moment , you was close to come but suddenly he stopped and you felt two of his fingers thrusting fast into you "Fuck, fuck ,fuck ,fuck !" you screamed in pleasure " i'm so close!" you kept moaning but then he stopped one more time "what the hell?" you managed to say trying to catch your breath "Say what you want me to do! what do you want?" he asked "you..i want you to fuck me rough" you  answered breathless ,he unbuttoned his jean and pulled down his pants setting free his erected , huge cock "BE ROUGH" you told him and he entered you forcefully not giving you any time to adjust , he started pumping in and out of you "God...harder!" you screamed you were close and you could understand from his expression he was too "Kai!" you released screaming his name and he came right after you  "maybe we should do this more often" you said "Maybe" he answered you two fall asleep together the one in the other's hands .  

Hello guys! I wasn't sure about it but I decided to upload it..i'm sorry if it sucks is the first time I write smut...

enjoy it! xoxo