You are jealous

Stefan : You weren't usually jealous , especially with Stefan 'cause you trusted him more than anyone but right now watching this girl fliting with him during your date , killing her was the less painful thing you wanted to do to her . Stefan was polite and tried to make her leave but she didn't even care about what he said and she just kept talking . You felt your cheeks turn red from anger , she didn't even turned to look at you when Stefan made clear you are his girlfriend . " I think you should leave" you said a little louder than usual , trying to calm yourself " I think I should not " she said giving you a bitch face that made you catch fire " I don't know what makes you so silly, but it really works! " you snapped getting up , " Excuse me? Did you just called me silly?" god she was so annoying looking you with that look saying ' what is someone like him doing with a freak like you ?' " I'm sorry but he just told you he has a girlfriend and you're still here , you are right, calling you silly would be an insult to silly people!" you almost yelled this time and she practically run out embarrassed as all the people on the around tabled turned to look at her. You sat back down taking a deep breath , you had never talk to anyone like this , you was always shy and closed to yourself. Stefan was just staring at you with an 'o' expression " What?" you said embarrassed avoiding eye contact , you never wanted him to believe you are some crazy jealous chick "That was so hot!" he said and kissed you passionately . ( Part2 is going to be for an other guy but I have not time with my exams to write them all so comment who you would like me to do).