Damon one shot (He is leaving you for Elena)

You had been with Damon for over a year now and you were madly in love but lately Damon was different , he didn't really talk to you and always found excuses about it, you could feel that something had changed in him but you didn't want to believe it. "We have to talk" he said as he entered your bedroom his voice deadly serious , you was sure it wasn't for good , you could see through his cold eyes scared to listen what you already knew. "Damon.." it was all you could say "Listen.. something changed and I don't know how to explain it but I think we should take a break" he said looking the floor , your heart broke in two instantly , you loved him too much "It's about Elena right?" you asked trying to hold your tears , you would never cry in front of him "Look I-" he tried to explain "So she is coming back to you crying and you just going back to her after she played with you and your brother? After all these we got through together?" you yelled furious  , not with him but with yourself, how could you be so stupid and believe he would ever leave her for you "Y/N please understand .. Elena is the love of my life .. I can't just-" "Just leave her for me? And what was I? A fucking rebound ?" you screamed trying to defend yourself "I never meant that.. I never meant to hurt you" he whispered as soon as he realized had he had said " Just leave.."  you pleaded "Y/N.." he tried to comfort you but if he stayed an other minute you were going to broke into tears and fall in his arms asking him not to leave you "I said leave! and don't come back.." you yelled once again , he just turned and left the room taking your heart with him. When you heard the door close you broke and fell on your knees crying, letting free the tears you held all this time.

 When you heard the door close you broke and fell on your knees crying, letting free the tears you held all this time

Song playing: