Damon is leaving you for Elena. Part 2!

This was requested by mrs_megami_dragneel ,( even though this book is closed but I really loved the idea) I changed it a little , I took out the dancing parts cause it seemed weird how I first wrote it.. hope you don't mind and enjoy! ;)

After Damon left the house Y/N felt like suffocating , it was like the walls were moving closer and closer to her trying to smash her tiny body. She gathered the rest of the strength she had left and got up wiping the tears from her cheeks with her long sleeves. She wouldn't stand another minute in there but there was a place that she always used to find comfort when something was wrong. She quickly grabbed her keys and headed for the woods.

She had been walking almost two hours by the time she managed to reach her favorite spot near the water falls. That place was so beautiful and quiet , it always made her feel in peace. She left her blue jacket fall on the ground and sat on it still breathing hard as she rested her back on a big rock near the water. Now that the adrenaline had started fading away she felt the same old lump in her throat and buried her head in her arms trying to choke her sobs away. She was finally letting it all out.

" Hey "

She suddenly heard a low , gentle voice next to her and she looked up only to meet Stefan's familiar green eyes , he was sitting next to her. She didn't bother to wipe her red face.

" Hi "

Y/N whispered with a breaking voice, she wasn't surprised to see the younger Salvatore after allthat was his favorite place too.

" Damon told me what happened but by the time I arrived at your house you had been gone already so I figured out you might be here "

Stefan explained , his voice was calm and comforting.

" You didn't have to come up here for me "

She said finally when her sobs calmed a little.

" I wanted to make sure you wouldn't do anything stupid , I can leave if you need to be alone "

Stefan said , he didn't want to bother her , he had suffer heart break too and he could understand how she felt , he really cared about her.

" No , please,i don't want to be alone now.. "

Stefan nodded and throw an arm around her , pushing her gently closer to him. Y/N curled up into his arms and rested her head on his chest while he draw small circles on her back to offer her some comfort . It felt so natural to be there in his arms.

" Caroline had told me they were getting closer .. how close are they Stefan ?"

She asked feeling fresh tears . To be honest Y/N didn't really want to know. Stefan didn't answer , he didn't know what to say , the situation was awful and she was already hurting , she didn't need to know more details. Stefan loved her , he always did but she used to have eyes only for Damon while he was stuck in the friend zone.

" I'm sorry "

Was all he managed to say as he place a small kiss on her head. She nodded not daring to talk.

" Will it ever get better? "

She finally said after a while.

" By the time , I promise .. and one day you'll just wake up and be in love again without even realizing it"

" You really believe that ? "

" It happened to me , after Elena I was a mess but then one day I saw that girl and I knew she was the one " "

Y/N smiled , at least someone was happy but she couldn't but brush away a small feeling of jealously that she felt for a moment.

" Thanks Steff "

He responded by leaving another kiss on her forehead.

" Till that day comes will you stay by my side? "

She could really use a friend at the moment.

" I promise Y/N/N "

He said and got up pulling her up with him.

" Come on, I buy dinner , it's getting cold here already "

" Sure "

Y/N responded and let him lead her out of the forest , maybe Stefan was right after all , maybe she would find her one some day and maybe that day would be sooner that she thought. Sometimes love is right in front of us but we are too blind to see it.

Thanks for reading guys, if you enjoyed don't be afraid to vote and a comment :)

Have a good day y'all.