Kai (one shot)

"Bonnie what the hell are you doing?" you yelled at your witch friend who was stabbing Kai with a knife , he had fell on the snow pleading her to stop , she just ignored both of you . Kai had changed and he was feeling so much guilt for everything so you knew he wasn't going to fight back and hurt someone again , he just layed there and took it .Of course you couldn't just stay there and watch the love of your life bleed and scream in pain , you was a new witch but you could do some spells Kai had taught you , this one was easy and strong , you raised your hand and made her fall on her knees screaming and holding her head. As it was expected it didn't last long , Bonnie was more powerful and with most experience with a simple movement of her hand your freezing body hit the tree and fell back to he snow unconscious , all this time Kai was trying to get up but he was too weak , he screamed in agony and pain when he saw your weak body hit the tree and fall after a while he passed out too. When you two woke up everyone else had left abandoning you and Kai in the 1994 prison world , your best friends had just left you there something that broke you ,at least you was with Kai and comforted each other , you got through this together rand never left his side.

 When you two woke up everyone else had left abandoning you and Kai in the 1994 prison world , your best friends had just left you there something that broke you ,at least you was with Kai and comforted each other , you got through this together r...

that was pretty sad to write, he deserved a second chance , he is not the monster they believe .. :(

Hope you enjoyed! XD