Valentine's Day <3

Damon Salvatore

You were supposed to meet your boyfriend Damon at the Mystic Grill , it was Valentine's day but you had enough problems these days with the other side to celebrate , Damon called you and asked you to find him there as he had a new plan . When you arrived it seemed like it was close, you could see it was dark inside but when you turned to leave  you got a message from Damon saying you to go in. You slowly pushed the door and an aisle made of candles appeared in front of you making you giggled as you realized what was happening , you followed the candles and the petals of roses  . All the room was empty only a table was left in the middle with some more candles and roses, next to the table was standing Damon dressed in a brand black suit that made him look even more hot , you was amazed and honored you couldn't believe that he made all of this just for you ."oh my gosh! " you whispered "Happy valentine's day baby.." he said and kissed your cheek softly as you sat , he did the same "I can't believe you prepared all this" you said taking a sip of the red whine That Damon served you "I love you Y/N and I though it would be good to have a break of all the supernatural drama " he explained smiling widely , making you giggle " How you managed to persuade them give you the place for tonight?'' you asked "You know .. I just compelled  some people and .. voila" he said softly "Yeah , I always forget about that" you couldn't get used the fact that your boyfriend was a vampire  "Are you hungry? ..Because I have a compelled waiter , waiting to bring our dinner" he laughed making you laugh too "No , not really .. at least for food" you said unable to stop staring at him, he looked so hot on this suit , he laughed and got up trying to take it slow "Do you want to dance?" he asked wearing his sexy smirk "OF course " how could you deny, you took his hand and left him lead you as your couple  song started playing .

He pushed you in his arms and you put your hands around his neck as you started dancing slowly "You look hot in this suit" you said playfully "Mmm.. I think I would look better without it" he whispered with his sexy voice "Definitely" , his lips connected with yours and your tongues started dancing slowly making you leave soft moans escape your mouth as you grabbed his hair and gently pushed his lips closer craving for his touch  , after a while you pulled away to take some air "I love you" he said "I love you too" you whispered as he vamp-speeded you against the wall . It was going to be a long night ...

If you want me to make one and with an other guy about valentines day just comment ( and tell me if you want anything special) .

Enjoy :) XD