Stefan x Mute!Reader ( Fluff )

You moaned between the kiss , his hands had cup your face , softly stroking your cheeks like you were a porcelain doll it was a slow, gentle and caring kiss like every kiss Stefan ever gave you and you loved it. He separated his lips froms yours and rested his forehead against yours " I love you.." he said smiling cheekily , you wanted so much to tell him back but it wasn't your choice that you got born mute. It was painful like hell when you tried to make a noise , even whispering and your voice sounded strange so you never talked , sometime you tried at school as a kid everyone laughed at you. A tear roll down your face with sadness you would never have the chance to talk to the love of your life and tell him how much you loved him and how hard you had fell for him. He instantly wiped away with his hand , his eyes watered as he noticed your sad eyes "Shh.. It's ok .. I know .. I can feel it.. you don't have to push yourself" Stefan whispered and pulled you in his arms , you nodded and pecked his cheek letting yourself lost in the warmth of his arms. 

------------------------------------Time Skip-------------------------------------------

Stefan had fallen asleep holding you , it was dark outside by that time but you couldn't sleep. You took a few more relaxing and encouraging breaths before taping Stefan on the arm a few times " Hey.. Sweetheart .. " he said with sleepy voice as he opened his eyes and you took an other breath feeling your heart pounding like crazy And if he find my voice disgusting ? What if he laugh at me like everyone else? You quickly send that thought away and wiped your puffy red eyes " Baby is everything ok? " he asked again worrying and he sat up next to you , you looked away trying to prepare yourself as better as you could " Y/N.. I'm gonna bring paper so you can explain everything" he said but you gripped his hand which meant you wanted him to give you attention , he instantly turned back and watched you " I.LOVE.YOU" you managed to coax out which caused to your throat a toxic , burning pain , you breathed heavily and moved your eyes to look on his face ready to taste rejection but he was he was just staring at you crying " I love you too" he said and hugged tightly as he tears landed on the top of your head " You don't have to be embarrassed honey ..your voice is amazing ok? But I don't want you to cause this pain to yourself again for me .. Promise?" your boyfriend asked kissing your forehead , you nodded happily before you to fell asleep crying in each others arms.  

Sorry this is really short!

Enjoy! Goodnight :)

song playing : ( sorry if it doesn't fit )