Rivalry Means Nothing (Hathan Stykes)

*Nathan's POV*

I get Harry and I can't tell anyone about us being together yet but why doesn't he try to stop this feuding? Or at least tell everyone that he has no problem with us. Harry tells me he has nothing against The Wanted and wants nothing to do with the feud, so why won't he show it? Like a simple 'I have nothing against The Wanted.' in an interview, would be nice.

"Nathan, babe, what's wrong?" Harry asked me.

"Nothing, Harry." I told him.

"Then what were you thinking about? You kinda zoned out on me."

"It doesn't matter."

"C'mere, babe." Harry spreads his arms and I lean into him, he wraps his arms around me and I just stand there.

You're probably wondering how 'Hathan' came to be.. Well it started about two months ago.. We ran into eachother at a bar, got drunk, Harry kissed me then came over the next morning saying he was sorry and I told him it was okay. Then he said, and I quote, "No, Nathan, I'm sorry because I kissed you and to you it meant nothing, but to me.. It was amazing. I really like you. Could you please give me a chance?"

I had always had a small attraction to guys, mostly girls but whatever, so I was like why not? And Harry was a good guy. So I said yes, we went on a date and eventually Harry asked me to be his boyfriend, I said yes, of course. And that's what happened.

Harry pulled me over to his couch, sitting down then placing me in his lap. "Wanna spend the night?" he asks.

"Sure." I answer.He smiles then starts kissing my neck, then up to my mouth. He kisses me once on the mouth, "You mean so much to me, Nathan." he says.

He pulls me closer making me cuddle into him, "I know, you mean a lot to me too." I say. Its true, Harry means so much to me. I don't want to lose him.

We stay there for awhile, maybe an hour? I don't know but I'm getting tired. "Harry let's go to bed." I say, standing up. He stands up, following me to his room. I change into a pair of his sweatpants and a white t-shirt, they're kinda big on me but I don't care. Harry's only wearing boxers. Damn, he's hot. How did I get so lucky?

"Nathan, you have such an amazing body, why do you cover it up so much?"

"Not all of us are like you Harry, some of us actually have insecurities."

"You have nothing to be inscure about, babe."

I roll my eyes and get it bed, Harry gets in too but I turn my back to him, not because I'm mad or anything, I just like sleeping on my side. Harry comes closer to me, putting his arm around me.

"Goodnight, Harry." I say, trying to move closer to him.

"Goodnight, Nathan."

--The Next Morning--

*Harry's POV*

Nathan looks so peacful when he's asleep. I don't want to wake him but his phone keeps ringing, it could be important. I look at the caller ID, it's Siva, from his band.. Maybe I should answer it? Maybe I should start telling people that I have nothing against The Wanted and that Nathan and I are friends? (even though we're more but you have to take one step at a time right?) I know Nathan wants me to, he's told me but he'd never force me to. He's great, he really is. Hopefully one day, I'll have enough courage to tell the world I'm gay and in love with him. Yes, I love him. I haven't told him though in fear of him saying that we're moving too fast.

His phone rings, its Siva again. I sigh, I'll just wake him. "Nathan, baby, wake up. Siva keeps calling your phone."

He groans but sits up, reaching for his phone. I hand it to him, "Hello?" he says. He listens to whatever Siva is saying then says "Okay, see ya then."

"What is it? Do you have to go?" I ask.

"No, but I do have an interview tomorrow." He says.

"Really? I have one tomorrow morning."

"Yeah. But its at 5 in the afternoon."

"Want some breakfast?"

"Yeah, as long as you're making it."

I chuckle, "I am. come on then."

*A/N Should I continue? Do you like it? I promise I won't leave many authors notes but I had to ask. And don't worry, they'll be drama soon.*