Chapter 2

*Nathan's POV*

Harry and I spent all day together, watching random movies and cuddling. Harry really likes to cuddle, its kinda strange, but I wouldn't change anything about him. He's amazing the way he is. I check my phone, it's 7pm. He said he had an interview tomorrow morning and I have one in the afternoon so I should go.

"Harry, I think I should go now."

"Why?" He gives me a confused look.

"We both have interviews tomorrow so we need our rest."

"You don't have to go. You can stay over again and I'll drop you off at your place tomorrow on my way to the interview."

Hmm, why not? "Okay, that sounds fine."

He smiled then kissed me, "What do you wanna watch now?"

"Let's do something besides watching tv."

"Like what?"

I smirked then leaned forward to kiss him, he leaned in too, at first it was just an innocent kiss but quickly became heated as me grabbed the back of my neck to deepen the kiss. He pulled me close to him as I climbed on his lap. His hands went to my hips as mine found their way to his hair. I tugged softy causing him to moan lightly into my mouth. I took advantage of that and slipped my tongue into his mouth. His hands started to tug at my shirt when..

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK

Harry groaned and pulled away. "Who is it?" He yelled.

"It's Louis, we were supposed to hang out today, remember?"

"Fuck." Harry muttered, "Nathan, he can't find out yet, please go to my room and I'll make him leave in an hour saying I'm tired, please?"

I nodded, I wasn't happy that I had to hide in his room but I'm going to do it anyway. He's right, Louis can't find out yet. No one can. I sighed, this was going to be a long hour.

--An Hour Later--

"Nathan?" Harry asked walking into his room, I looked up from my phone.

"Is he gone?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's gone, babe."

"Okay, come here." I said scooting over so Harry could lay on the bed with me. Harry laid beside me, wrapping me in his arms.

"That was close." He said after a few awkward moments of silence.

"Yeah, it was."

"I'm glad he knocked, he usually doesn't."

I sighed again. I love being with Harry, he's funny, he's handsome, has a great body, he's polite, he's cheeky, he's everything I always wanted and I'm scared I'm going to lose him. I don't want to lose him.

When I'm around him, I feel something I've never felt before. I've have a few girlfriends before but this feeling was different. Maybe I love him? It is too early to tell? I looked at him, he looked back. I stared into his eyes and remembered the time we went to a park. We had to wear hoodies and sunglasses so no one would recognize us.

It was really fun. We acted like kids. Then it suddenly started to ran. We ran to the car and laughed so hard my stomach hurt.

Ah, memories.

"What cha thinking 'bout?" He asks.

"The time we went to that park." He smiled at me, then kissed me lightly. It felt like something exploded inside of me. It felt amazing, I felt so happy, the happiest I've felt in a long time. I laid my head on his chest, slowly falling asleep.