News.

Hi there.

A lot of the comments have said that they would prefer a sequel (thanks so much for the comments by the way). That makes me super excited. However, the ideas I had were for new stories, new Hathans. None of the ideas, plots, etc., would work for a sequel to this. So I'm going to think about it & try to come up with an idea. Also a lot of the comments said another Hathan would be nice, so yay. Even more excited.

But I have a few questions;

1.) If there was a sequel, would you prefer it to be during the engagement & wedding planning or after the wedding, years down the road?

2.) Would you read my new Hathan if I were to write one?

3.) How did you enjoy this book? Favorite part? Least favorite part? Something about it that really bothered you that you would like to tell me (I would appreciate it greatly if you told me about you not liking something about the story, but, please, don't be rude or mean).

In about a week or so, when I've received & read all the comments, I'll tell you guys what I've decided on.

I don't mean to sound sappy, but I'm going to miss writing this story deeply. It's like this story is a part of me. & you guys, you made writing this 100 times more amazing. Thank you all so very much from the bottom of my heart. Their relationship, Hathan, in this was so strange (& dramatic, & maybe sometimes very stupid) but at the same time, it was different & cute, I think. So yeah, you could say I'm attached to my work.

Until next time,

Erica.