Chapter 10

*Louis' POV*

"Nathan, we're here!" Harry announced wen we walked into Nathan's apartment. Apparently Nathan had given Harry a key, I didn't know they were that serious.

"In the kitchen, babe." Nathan called.

Babe? Not gonna lie, it feels weird hearing Nathan call Harry that.

Harry started walking toward the kitchen and I soon followed him. Nathan was sitting at the table while doing something on his phone.

"Hey, Harry." Nathan smiled then got up, placing a kiss right on Harry's lips.

Nathan then looked me, "Hi, Louis."

He held his hand out for me to shake. Which I did hesitantly. "Hello, Nathan."

"Harry said you wanted to talk to me or something, what is it you need?" He asked.

"If you don't mind I was hoping we could talk alone." I stated.

Harry gave me look, "Don't worry, Harry. I just wanna talk." I assured him.

"Louis, I swear," but Nathan cut him off, "Harry, it's fine."

"Follow me, Louis." Nathan said, starting to walk away.

I followed him into what I suspect is his room.

Nathan sat down on his bed, "Okay, what is it?"

"I'm going to tell you something and you can't interrupt me the entire time, okay?" I said, more of a statement than a question.

He nodded.

"Alright, Harry is my bestfriend. I love him like he's my own brother. He's very trusting, he trusts you more than I expected him too so soon. He also told me he loves you, I know he loves you. I can see it in his eyes. He's happy with you and I can't take his happiness away from him. I haven't seen him this happy.. In well ever. But I swear if you hurt him in anyway I will personally kill you myself. Do you understand?"

"Are you done?" Nathan asked.

I nodded.

"Okay, Louis, I love harry too. I love him more than I have ever loved anyone. You have nothing to worry about when it comes to me hurting him."

I sat down beside him and sighed. "Good."

"Now, how about you tell me what's bugging you?"

I snapped my head up to look at him, "What?"

"Something is bothering you, Louis. What is it?"

I sighed again, something is bothering me. I really don't wanna lose Harry, and lately I've felt like I have.. All because he started spending more time with someone and come to find out that someone was Nathan.

"Promise me something, Nathan?"

"Okay, what?"

"Promise me you'll never take Harry away from me? I know you're his boyfriend but please, Nathan, I need him too."

"Don't worry, Louis, I'll make sure his has plenty of time for you. I would never take him away from his friends."

"Thank you." I choked back some tears.

"You can cry, I won't tell anyone."

I lost it, I started crying so hard my head started hurting. Nathan pulled me to him, in a comforting hug. After a few minutes of crying I pulled back, I had calmed down.

"Feel better now?"

"Yes, thank you."

"Anytime, Louis."

"Wanna watch a movie with me and Harry?" I offered.

"Sounds good."

I smiled, maybe Nathan and I could actually be friends... As long as he doesn't hurt Harry..