Chapter 4

*Harry's POV*

I'm currently on my way to pick up Nathan, I know he has his own car but I like it better when I take him places. I'm surprised the paparazzi haven't caught us yet. Not that I'm complaining. I pull into his driveway and honk, there's no real reason why I need to walk in. A minute later Nathan walks out, looking amazing. He's perfect, I swear. He reaches my car and opens the door then looks at me smling like a cazy person.

"Why're you so happy?" I ask.

As soon as I said that Nathan pulled me into a very tight hug and said, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"For what?" I chuckled.

"For what you said during that interview! That meant so much to me, Harry!"

I smiled too, "Good, I'm glad you're happy."

"I'm so happy! We can go out now in public, maybe not like a couple but as friends. This is great!"

He pulled away from the hug and gave me the biggest smile I've ever seen. I smiled back, and drove towards my place. The radio was on and Nathan was singing to every song that came on. I love his voice, it soothes me. I remember once I had a nightmare, Nathan had spent the night with me, I woke up screaming. He held me and started singing to me. It was perfect, everything with him was perfect.

We arrived at my place, Nathan jumped right out and wasted no time getting inside. Yeah, I gave him a key. I don't care if we've only been dating around three months, I love and trust him. He gave me a key to his place too and that's all the proof I need to know that he trusts me.

I walked into the kitchen, sitting my keys and wallet down on the counter. "Harry!", I heard Nathan call from the living room.

I went to the living room where Nathan was sitting on the couch staring at the tv. "Yeah, babe?"

"Cuddle with me." Nathan demanded.

I laughed at him, its usually me who wants to cuddle. I can't help it. I love cuddling up to Nathan. I walked over to him, sitting down next to him opening my arms to him to hold him. He leans into them, I hold him close to me. I look at the tv, Catfish is on. Y'know that show where they find people who are dating people they met online but they never met in real life. I wasn't paying attention, I was watching Nathan. He seemed to be in deep thought.

"Harry?" Nathan looks at me.

"Yeah?"

"I need to tell you something."

"Is it bad?"

"I don't think so."

"Okay, tell me."

"I love you, Harry."

"I love you too, Nathan."

"R-really?"

"Yes, really."

He smiles leaning up to kiss me, the kiss was passionate, full of love. Kissing Nathan is always amazing. I grab his neck, pulling him closer to me when the door swings open...

"Harry, what the fuck?!"