Chapter 20

*3rd Person POV*

"Harry, wake up, babe." Nathan said, shaking Harry awake.

"No." Harry grunted.

"You are aware that you have to catch a plane at six and still have to pack, right?" Nathan reminded him.

"Shit." Harry mumbled into his pillow then sat up, confused about how he got into Nathan's bed. "Did you pack me in here last night?"

"Yeah."

Harry nodded his head, rubbing his eyes tiredly. And Nathan couldn't help the "You look so adorable when you do that." That slipped out of his mouth.

Harry smiled his dimpled smile at Nathan, his face suddenly much brighter.

"Nathan?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't wanna go."

"And why not?"

"Because you and your lads won't be at the next destination until two whole days after my lads and I go."

"It's just two days, babe."

"Two whole days, Nathan."

"It's really not that long."

"But Naaaaathan-"

"You'll have Louis, it'll be okay."

"But what if I want you?"

"Call me."

"But Nath-"

"Harry, stop complaining. You know you have to go and there's nothing you can do about it."

"You're being mean."

"And you're acting like Louis."

"When you said you need time I didn't think you'd start being mean." Harry whispered, trying to make it so Nathan couldn't hear him. But Nathan did hear him.

Nathan sat down on the bed beside Harry and pulled Harry to him, so Harry's head was on his chest.

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine."

"Y'know I think these two days away from each other will be good for us."

Harry pulled away from Nathan, looking appalled, "How is being away from each other going to be good for us? We're a couple, Nathan! Couples are supposed to spend time together, not apart!"

"I just think it'll help us."

"You mean help you, not me. I am in love with you, I wouldn't leave you for anyone! Yet you're here, practically telling me you want to break up."

"I did not say I wanted to break up with you."

"Then why do you keep saying you need time?"

"Because, Harry, these lies and secrets are tearing me apart."

"When you left me for the first time tore me apart, how am I supposed to survive a second time?"

"Harry, dammit, I am not leaving you!"

"Then please stop making it seem like you are!"

"Stop trying to make me look like I'm the only one to blame here! I'm not the one who refuses to tell anyone that I'm in love!"

"You're still on about that?!"

"Yes, I am! I'm sick of it! So fucking sick of it!"

Nathan stood up, anger and frustration causing him to pull roughly at his hair. It was true, Nathan was sick of it. Harry didn't say anything, he just stared at the beautiful, clearly upset man in front of him.

"I can't do this, Harry. I'm done."

"Nathan, please, I'm sorr-"

"No. You need to leave. You have to pack and it's 12, I suspect your band mates would want to spend some time with you before you guys leave."

"None of that's important right now, the only thing important to me at the moment is you."

"Harry-"

"No, Nathan! I fucking love you and I am not going to lose you!"

Harry stood up rather quickly, and ran up to Nathan, turning Nathan to face him. He then kissed Nathan hard on the mouth but Nathan did react unlike last night. He kissed Harry back with so much force his mouth hurt. Nathan's hand went to Harry's curls as Harry kept a tight hold on Nathan's shirt.

When their supply of oxygen was running low they pulled apart, Harry rested his head against Nathan's, breathing heavily.

"Damn, I love you so much." Harry whispered.

"I love you too."

"I need to pack, come help me?"

"Sure."

And with that, Nathan and Harry went to Harry's hotel room and packed his belongings, completely unaware of the plan Harry was forming in his head.