Chapter 17

*Nathan's POV*

Yeah, I stayed with Harry last night, and yes, I did text Jay even though all we did was hang out and cuddle. He's way too protective sometimes, I swear. It's like I'm five in his eyes but whatever, I'm not complaining.

Well.. I don't know if I technically spent the night with him because its 3am right now and he's asleep but I'm laying here. I can't really sleep. Usually sleeping beside Harry helps me fall asleep. It's probably just my nerves. I slowly took the cover off of me and quietly walked to the bathroom, I took some water in my hands and washed my face. While I was drying my face, two arms wrapped around my waist from behind, causing me to jump. "Calm down, babe. It's just me." Harry whispered in my ear.

I instantly relaxed and leaned into him. "Why're you up?" Harry asked, kissing me underneath my ear.

"Couldn't sleep." I muttered.

He turned me around and lifted me up so I sitting on the sink, "And why not?", he asked, putting his head my my shoulder, his arms going around my waist again.

"I don't know."

"You don't regret it do you? Giving me another chance?", his voice was barely audible, he kinda sounded scared.

"No, Harry, I love you. I want to be with you."

"I love you too."

I gently pushed him back so he took his head off of my shoulder, he was looking at me; and I was looking right back at him. I kissed him, it was a quick kiss but apparently he wasn't having that. He kissed me, removing his arms from around my waist to the back of my head. I kissed him back, putting my arms around his neck. Suddenly, he pulled away, resting his forehead against mine.

"Please never leave me again.", He whispered.

"Don't give me a reason to.", I said.

"I won't. I promise."

I smiled. "Then there's no need to worry about me leaving you."

He smiled back at me, then he walked away into the room. He turned his head to look at me, "Coming?"

I laughed and followed him. I got back in bed, cuddling into his chest. This time, actually falling asleep.

----

I woke up to the smell of pancakes, Harry's cooking? Yay! I haven't had his cooking since before.. Well, it was a day or two before we broke up. But, instead of going straight to breakfast, I took a shower and put in a pair of dark blue skinny jeans with a black v-neck.

Now, for breakfast. I walked into the kitchen where Harry was sitting at the table next to pancakes, bacon, and eggs. Yum. I sat down and wasted no time to start eating. "Well, good morning to you too.", Harry mumbled.

I swallowed to price of bacon I had been chewing then gave him a smile, "Morning.", then I gave him a quick kiss, "This is great", I said referring to the food I was eating.

He just smiled at me, which I took as a chance to wolf down the rest of my food. "You doing anything today?" I asked him.

"Nope, not today." He answered.

"Wanna spend the day together?"

"Of course I do."

I smiled, but right as I was about to ask what he wanted to do I heard that familiar voice - "HAZ!"

Louis. Well, isn't that just lovely.

He froze when he saw me, "Nathan?"

"Louis." I said with a small smile.