Chapter 11

*Nathans POV*

Louis isn't as bad as I thought he'd be. He's actually pretty cool. Him, Harry, and I watched a few movies then Harry said that Lou and I should get to know each other more so we talked about our families, friends, pasts, how much we appreciate our fans, and how grateful we are to be living our dreams.

That was an hour ago though, currently Louis is asleep cuddled up into Harry's side. I'm not too happy about that but I can't wake him up just because I'm a little jealous of him.

"Nathan, I'm going to take him up into your guest room, okay?" Harry asked gesturing to Louis.

"Yeah, that's fine." I nodded.

Harry gets up and picks up Louis. A few minutes later he comes back, "Wanna go to bed?" He asks.

"Will you be there with me?" I ask.

"As long as you're okay with cuddling."

"You're my boyfriend, of course I am."

"Then, yes."

I smiled, "Lets go then."

Harry and I went to my room, Harry stripped down to his boxers, like always, while I changed into some sweats. I was putting on a baggy t-shirt when Harry stopped me, "I swear to god if you cover up that gorgeous body of yours, I will burn every shirt you own."

I looked at him, "You wouldn't."

"Try me."

"Fine."

I dropped the shirt and got into bed, soon enough Harry climbed in too an wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I love you, Harry."

"I love you too."

--Next Morning-- *Still Nathan's POV*

"Harry! Nathan! Wake up! I'm hungry!" Louis shouted, waking me.

"Shut up, Louis, dammit!" Harry yelled at him.

"Get your asses up and make me breakfast!" Louis shouted again.

"Fine, just stop with the damn yelling." I said.

"Yay!" Louis said running out of my room.

"Why do I even put up with him?" Harry mumbled.

"Because you love him, now come on." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him out of bed.

"Whatever, but I'm not putting on anymore clothes then what I have on." Harry said.

"That's perfectly fine with me."

Harry looked at me, "You're not going to wear a shirt either."

"If that's what you want."

"Oh yeah, that's what I want."

Harry stepped closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He leaned in to kiss me, it wasn't out of passion or love but of lust. He pushed me up against the wall, and pressed his body against mine. That's when I felt his 'problem'. I laughed and pulled away.

"Don't laugh, it's your fault." Harry said.

"Yeah, well, have fun taking care of it, bye babe!" I rushed away from him and started walking to the kitchen.

"Where's Harry?" Louis asked.

"He had a problem and has to take care of it." I said.

Louis stated at me until he realized what I meant, "Oh!"

I laughed at him.

I grabbed the eggs from the fridge and started making some. Louis was making toast.

I had just finished the eggs when Harry finally made his way into the kitchen.

"All better?" Louis asked.

I chuckled. "Shut up." Harry mumbled.

"Here, babe." I said handing Harry a plate of eggs.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

I put Louis' plate on the table and Louis put some toast on his and Harry's plate. I sat down beside Harry.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Louis asked me.

"Nah, I'm not hungry." I said.

"Nathan, babe, you need to eat." Harry said worried.

"Harry, I'm not hungry. I'm fine, calm down." I assured.

"But-"

"Harry, please, shut up. I'm fine."

"How about we spend the day together? The three of us?" Louis asked.

Wait, shit, Jay! I'm spending the day with Jay, I completely forgot!

"I'm sorry, Louis. I can't. I'm supposed to spend the day with Jay." I said.

I checked the time, 10am, I don't have to meet jay until 11. I called Jay.

"Hello?" Jay answered.

"Hey, Jay, it's me. I forgot, am I coming to yours or?" I asked.

"You're supposed to come to mine." He answered.

"Oh, okay. I'll be there in a hour."

"Okay, see ya mate." He hung up.

Harry looked a little sad, "Harry you know I was going to spend the day with him."

"I know.. I'm okay."

I kissed him lightly, "I love you."

"I love you too."

Louis coughed awkwardly.

"Sorry, I'm going to go get ready." I said standing up.

*Opinions? Thanks for reading, voting and commenting.*