Chapter 16

*Nathans POV*

Harry really shocked me.. The day after I met him at the coffee shop he started bringing me flowers everyday, he didn't get them delivered, he brought them to me in person. But each day they'd be a different kind with the same note, 'I'm trying, I'm trying so hard. I hope you like these. I love you, Nathan. It's hard not being with you but I understand why you won't take me back. Remember I do love you and I will always be here if you need me. -Harry.'

It's been two weeks since he started that, but he and the rest of the 1D lads had to go to New York City. So now he's having them delivered. It's still amazing though. We leave to New York City in a two days too so maybe I'll talk to him in person..Maybe I'll take him back. I know I really want to but I'm scared. I hate being cheated on.. But it was only one kiss..

I really miss him, his kisses, his body, his personality, his laugh, his sense of humor, the way he would hold me, everything. I just want to be with him. I need him as much as he seems to need me.

Alright, I've made my decision. Time to text Harry.

To: Harry

Fr: Nathan

'Harry..'

To: Nathan

Fr: Harry

'Yes, Nathan?'

To: Harry

Fr: Nathan

'I'll be in NYC in two days.. Wanna meet up?'

To: Nathan

Fr: Harry

'Of course I do! How about I meet you at the hotel we're staying at around 5 and we go for a walk?'

To: Harry

Fr: Nathan

'Sounds good, see ya then.'

To: Nathan

Fr: Harry

'Can't wait!'

I laid my phone to the side, even just texting Harry made me miss him. But soon we'll be back together.. If he'll take me, which I think he will.. Since he's been trying so hard to get me back.

----- Two Days Later -----

I was already dressed and ready To go meet Harry when Jay walked into my hotel room.

"Nathan, mate, if you're going where I think you're going, please be careful." Jay spoke quietly.

"Jay, Harry isn't going to kill me." I said.

"I know, but he hurt you. He hurt you a lot and don't you dare deny because I saw you. Please, just make sure you can trust him."

"I can, Jay. Don't worry."

He hugged me, "You're like my brother, Nath. I love you and seeing you like that hurt me but I also saw how happy you were with him."

"I love you too, man."

"If you're gonna stay with him make sure to text me so I don't worry."

I laughed a little, "I will."

"Good, now go." He pushed me playfully.

"Okay, okay."

I grabbed my phone and texted Harry telling him to meet me in the lobby in five minutes. Seconds later he texted me back saying he as already there. I laughed again and started walking to the elevator. I pressed the button that goes to lobby and waited for it to stop. Soon enough I was there, I saw Harry standing by the doors wearing about the same thing I was. A hoodie and sunglasses. Good, we don't want anyone (mostly press) following us.

He spotted me, he waved at me. I smiled and I ran to him. I hugged him tightly, and sighed. He hugged me back just as tight. "I missed you." He whispered.

"I missed you too." I said, a little louder than him.

He pulled away from the hug and held out his hand, I took it and we started walking.

"Excited to start your tour soon?" He asked.

"Yes, very. You?"

"Very much. Wish I had just a little bit more time off though."

"I understand."

"...Does Jay hate me?"

"No, he's not very fond of what you did to me but Jay can't hate anyone.'

"I'm glad. ... Do you hate me?"

"No, the opposite actually, I love you."

Harry stopped walking and looked at me, he had tears in his eyes, "I'm so fucking sorry, Nathan. I love you, I really do. I didn't mean to kiss him, I just want you, no one else."

"I only want you too, Harry."

"I'm so so so sorry, Nath."

"It's okay, I forgive you."

"So will you take me back?"

"Yes."

He smile a very large smile then let go of my hand only to envelope me in a hug. I breathed in Harry's sent, he smells wonderful, like always.

"So we're officially Hathan again?"

I chuckled, "Yes, we're officially Hathan again."

"Thank god."

I laughed at him.

"I love you so fucking much." He said, kissing me.

"I love you too." I said.

Man, it feels great to finally have my Harry back.

*Short, I know but.. I've had a very busy weekend. I'm sorry. I'll try to make it longer next time. Also, to the people who ship Narry, I have started a Narry story so please check it out?*