Chapter 18

*Harry's POV*

Nathan's really having trouble sleeping lately... Last night and tonight too. This time he hadn't got out of bed but he kept twisting and turning. It was obvious he was awake but I don't think he knows I'm awake.

I quickly put my arm around his waist, before he could turn again. I pulled him to my chest so his back was pressed against me. "Babe? You okay?", I asked.

"Yes, Harry..", he answered.

"Do you have something on your mind? You seem like it."

"No, everything's fine."

"Then why are you having trouble sleeping?"

"I guess I'm still not used to this.."

"What do you mean, babe?"

"The happy feeling I get when I'm with you... I hadn't felt it in so long and now I finally get to.."

I pulled him even closer to me if that were possible.

"I love you, Nathan. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Harry."

"When I first met you.. I felt something.. I'd never felt it before that night, it was like something clicked. I don't know how to explain but I've loved you since that night. You're my everything, Nathan."

Nathan turned to face me, tears in his eyes. Why tears? Had I said something wrong? Did I upset him?

"Babe, are you okay? Did I upset you?", I asked.

"No, Harry. You made me happy. I've never been this happy. Those are happy tears.", he chuckled lightly.

I held him to me, he snuggled into my chest.

"I'm sorry.." Nathan whispered.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked.

"I broke up with you when we could've been doing this.."

"Nath, I kissed Niall back. You had every right to break up with me. It's okay, babe."

"But I love you Harry. I should've found out why you did it before I broke up with you. You deserved a chance to explain."

"It should be me apologizing, not you."

"Have you talked to Niall about it yet?"

"Nope. Like I've said before, I've been avoiding him."

"Well, you should talk to him. Get to know why he did it. And he's your band mate, you can't avoid him forever."

"Okay, I will. Now just sleep, babe."

Nathan nodded, cuddling into me. Luckily, he fell asleep soon. But I stayed awake for about an hour after that, thinking about talking to Niall. Nathan was right, I do need to talk to him.

----- Next Day; 12pm

Niall's coming over, yippee. Note the sarcasm.

I love Niall, he's like a brother to me. But I'm still a bit pissed that he kissed me. Like what the hell? If he thought that I was truly in a relationship with Nathan (which I was) then why kiss me? Surely he knows that would be cheating? Me kissing him back was worse though. I really don't know why I did it. My emotions were all over the place and I wasn't completely sober.

"Bye, babe.", Nathan said, bringing me out of my thoughts.

I stood up and kissed him passionately, "Bye, Nath."

"Now I don't wanna leave.", he pouted. May I just say he looks adorable.

"And whys that?", I asked.

"Cause now I wanna finish that.", he said, gesturing in between us.

"We will. Later. I promise." I said with a smile.

"We better." He said, trying to sound threatening.

I just laughed at him.

"Good luck with Niall." Nathan said, walking to the door.

"Thanks." I said.

He nodded, "I'll see you later? After my show tonight?"

"I'll see if I can make it.", his eyes flashed with sadness.

"Okay."

"Love you, Nath."

"Love you too, Harry." And there's that smile I love so much.

He left without another word. I didn't know what time Niall was coming so I decided to watch some tv. Nathan and his band mates had a show tonight as did we, but we go on before them. It's like a festival thing. Apparently a lot of popular bands and artists are doing a bunch of these festivals on their tours. It's a good thing though, Nathan and I will see each other more this way.

KNOCK, KNOCK

"Coming!" I yelled, kinda hoping it wasn't Niall.

I opened the door and was met with a smiling Niall.

"Hey.." I greeted him hesitantly.

"Hey!" He said happily and made his way to my couch where he sat.

"You gonna sit with me or just stand there all day?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah, sorry." I mumbled and sat beside him.

"So, why did you want to meet up before the show? It was quite surprising considering you've been avoiding me." Niall questioned me.

"I just wanted to ask you why you did it." I said, quickly. Getting it over with.

"Oh.", he laughed, "To see how you'd react."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I though you were gay and dating Nathan so I thought I'd kiss you; if you kissed me back then you were gay. If you ran after Nathan after he saw you kissed me; you were dating him. It's simple really."

"So now what do you think?"

"Well, you're gay and dating Nathan. And I don't think that, I know."

"But I didn't run after Nathan that night."

"The look on your face said it all. You looked sad, frightened. But most of all I saw regret. That's how I knew; you regretted it because you loved him."

"Niall..."

"Haz, it's okay. I don't care that you're gay or that you're dating Nathan. As long as Lou's okay with it. You have told him, haven't you?"

"Yes, he seems to really like Nathan."

"Good. Now, c'mon. Let's go get something to eat."

We both stood up, "I missed ya, mate." I said.

"I missed you too, bro." He smiled at me, "Even though I'm straight, you are a good kisser.", he said with a playful wink.

"Oh, I know. Nathan's told me that a lot.", I said, wiggling my eyebrows at him.

He raised his eyebrows questionably, "You haven't... Y'know... With him, have you?"

"No!" I said almost immediately, blushing madly.

He put his arm around my shoulder leading me to the door, "it's okay, mate. Let's go."