Chapter 5

Natalie (P.O.V)

I felt my heart drop.I felt a tear coming in but i held it in.I felt a giant lump in my throat.I can't cry.Not infront of Louis.

"Im going to go talk to him." Louis said patting my back in comfort.I nodded because if I talked I might explode.

Louis (P.O.V0

I felt really bad for Natalie.Why would Harry do that? Did he break up with Paisly and didn't tell me? Doubt it.He tells me everything.We're like brothers.As I walked in my mom stepped out and said she's going to walk around while I talk to him.She said he's okay.I walked in and Harry was smiling like a goofball.It started getting me pretty mad.

"Dude,what the fuck." I almost yelled as I sat down next to him on the bed.

"What do you mean?"

"Why did you kiss her?"

"Um,she told you?"

"Well,kinda."

"Oh."

"So why did you do it !?"

"I don't know! I felt right....."

"You're dating Paisly! Remember? Three years !?"

"Yes! I know! Wait, you didn't tell Ntalie about Paisly.Did you?"

"Weeeeeelllll........"

"LOUIS?!?"

"Sorry! But it's not my fault you kissed her."

"But I -"

I cut him off "Say no more.You broke Natalie's heart.And once Paisly finds out, it's going to break her heart too."

He laid thier and starred into my eyes.Guilt rushed over him.

"Damn..." he mumbled to himself, while covering his face with his hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter is so short.Please don't give me any hate because Larry doesn't exist in this fan fiction! Thier best friends in this story, nothing more. Sowy :( Don't ask me if i support Larry or not, because I won't answer. Sorry It's so short, but i just wanted to do a quick update! Enjoy!