Chapter 11

Natalie (p.o.v)

"You look real damn hot in that outfit." he smirked crossing his arms over his chest,leaning onto the locker.I slowly backed away and made a run for it.He once more swung my arm onto the locker with a big crash.He pushed his chest onto mine,like Harry did,but with more force.

"Look,slut.I give you a week with you're Harry.Then you break up with him."

"AND IF I DON'T!?" I screamed in his face,quickly regretting it.He pushed harder against me,I let a tear slip out to the unbearable pain.

"You wouldn't want little Harry to get hurt right?"

I shook my head,unable to speak.

"Then do as I say.I know people,Natalie.People that hurt without regrets." he said pushing off of me.He let me fall to the ground as he walked away.The hallway suddenly flowed people in.I dried my tears and entered my first class.I sat in the back row and waited for the lesson.I was deep in thoughts when a voice interrupted.

"Hi Natalie!" I looked over to my shoulder to Louis sitting next to me.He scared me so bad,he could even tell.

"Oh..uh..Hi Louis." I studdered trying not to cry.

"You okay , Natalie? You look like you just saw a ghost.''

"Yeah..I'm...uh...fine." I quickly turned back to my work.After about ten minutes of our boring teacher talking about his teacher career,a note landed on my desk.I looked at it confused before I opened it.

Are you sure you're okay?

       -Louis

I looked up making sure the teacher wasn't looking and wrote back.

Louis,can I honestly trust you?

I quickly passed it back to him next to me.He looked at it and quickly wrote something back.It landed on my desk,unseen by the teacher.Wow,he's not as bright as he said he is.I opened it and smiled.

Of course!And if ya don't you don't get a cookie!

I let out a small laugh,still un noticed my the teacher.I wrote back and he kept replying quickly

Me:

Is it a chocolate chip cookie?

Louis:Why of course,what other cookies are there?Now,tell the sass master what's wrong.

Me:

It's Adrain.

Louis:What did that asshole do to you?Do I need to stuff a raisin cookie down his throat?!?

Me:

You always know how to make me smile,don't ya? No he told me something about Harry and me.I'll tell you at lunch.I don't want to get caught passing notes on the first day.

Louis looked at the note and nodded toward my direction.I nodded back and that's when the teacher finally took notice.

"Mr.Tomlinson and Johnson, why are talking in my class?"

We both said sorry,then the teacher turned around,Louis looked over to me ,looking like he was about to explode with laughter.I probably did too ,as I had to put my head down,to prevent the laugh escape my mouth.Maybe Louis is the friend I always wanted.I hope Adrain doesn't ruin this too.